Crepe festival: クレープ祭り
There is a crepe stand on campus now. We walked by the stand and Ale set himself to crepe-mode. Ale was really in mood for crepe, so he made crepes for 20 people. (I should have reminded him that we were two of us.) :O
今、キャンパスにクレープ屋台があって、今日その前を歩いていて、アレはクレープモードになってしまったようだ。クレープを余程食べたかったのか、20人分ぐらいのクレープをひたすら作るアレ。(私たち二人ぐらしなのにねぇ、、、。):O
With crepes, there were many fruits at home, so I prepared them. (frozen strawberries, frozen berries, pineapples, pears, kiwi, bananas, cherries and lemons.
クレープと一緒に、家にあった果物を用意した。(冷凍イチゴ、冷凍ベリー、パイナップル、洋梨、キウイ、バナナ、チェリー、レモン)
Boun appetito! We bought a new tea pot yesterday, so we poured tea from Kenya, which Tonbe (my brother) gave us as a souvenir.
いただきま〜す!昨日、新しいティーポットを購入したので、とんべ(弟)からおみやげでもらったケニヤのお茶を入れて、食べた。
There is a crepe stand on campus now. We walked by the stand and Ale set himself to crepe-mode. Ale was really in mood for crepe, so he made crepes for 20 people. (I should have reminded him that we were two of us.) :O今、キャンパスにクレープ屋台があって、今日その前を歩いていて、アレはクレープモードになってしまったようだ。クレープを余程食べたかったのか、20人分ぐらいのクレープをひたすら作るアレ。(私たち二人ぐらしなのにねぇ、、、。):O
With crepes, there were many fruits at home, so I prepared them. (frozen strawberries, frozen berries, pineapples, pears, kiwi, bananas, cherries and lemons.クレープと一緒に、家にあった果物を用意した。(冷凍イチゴ、冷凍ベリー、パイナップル、洋梨、キウイ、バナナ、チェリー、レモン)
いただきま〜す!昨日、新しいティーポットを購入したので、とんべ(弟)からおみやげでもらったケニヤのお茶を入れて、食べた。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home