Sunday, August 26, 2007

Diet!: ダイエット!
We have been married for almost one year now. Yes, nice and happy, but just like other married couples, it seems that Ale gained weight. For the last 5 weeks or more, we went swimming for 1.5 km at least 3 times a week. However, his weight hasn't changed it much.
So Ale suggested that we should do some machine training as well as swimming. These machine tells you how many calories you have burned on the spot, so Ale burned more than 1000 kcal yesterday.
結婚してそろそろ1年になる。幸せな結婚生活、でもほかの新婚さん同様、アレも体重が増えたみたい。(幸せ太りと喜べないぐらい。)というわけで、この5週間ぐらい、1週間に3度は、1キロ半を泳いでいた。が、アレの体重はそんなに変わる事なし。そこで、アレはやっぱりマシントレーニングをすべきだと思ったみたいで、水泳に加えて、これをすることになりました。こういうマシンは消費カロリーをその場で教えてくれるのがいいみたいで、昨日アレは1000キロカロリー以上を消費いたしました。
Elliptical Cross: エリプティカル
This is the most useful one for calories burner. Ale burned 400 kcal with this for 40 minutes.
これはかなり効果あり。アレは40分して、400キロカロリーを消費。
Bicycle:自転車
uhm... this one is not that effective for calories burner. Among all the machines, this is the easiest, though. Ale did it for 15 minutes for 150 kcal.
これで、カロリー消化はかなり難しい。いろいろなマシンの中で、これが一番ラクチンだけど。アレは15分で150キロを消費しました。
Treadmills:トレッドミル
Well, I don't like this machine personally because I prefer running outside. Ale did it for 20 minutes for 300 kcal.
個人的にはこのマシンはあまり好きじゃない。外を走った方がいいと思うから。アレはこれを20分して、300キロカロリー消費。
Summit Trainer:サミットトレーナー
This is a fun machine. I like this one more than steps. It is easy to keep going on and on. Ale did it for 20 minutes or so for 280 kcal.
これはおもしろいマシン。私はステップよりもこれが好き。簡単に続けられるしね。アレはこれを20分して、280キロカロリー消費。

After staying there for almost two hours, we went back home and had a half of the pizza for lunch. One pizza is 1000 kcal, so we already used the half of the calories we worked out by eating lunch. :(
ジムで2時間ほど運動して、帰宅後ランチにピザを半分。このピザ一枚が1000キロカロリーだから、ランチだけで、運動した半分のカロリーを使ってしまったのよねぇ。ダイエットの道は流しですわ。

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

I suggest stop swimming that make you hungry and then you eat more. Instead go running outside under the sun for at least 12 miles a week and play basket ball with Emiko.
Since I have to gain weight instead I will just eat :)

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

consiglio consultare:www.iss.it/cnra oppure www.eufic.org (sito americano anche in italiano oppure aaa.ministerosalute.it/alimenti
e buona fortuna

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home