Anniversary :結婚記念日
It has been a year since we started using "we" instead of "I". We went to San Francisco to celebrate on our big day at one of the best restaurants in the city, called "CHAYA" (French and Japanese fusion).
結婚してからはや1年。お祝いに二人でサンフランシスコに行き、ベストレストランと言われている「チャヤ」(フランス料理と日本料理の折衷)に行ってきました。
We were like this at the restaurant. :P
レストランではこんな感じでした。
Appetizer: Amaebi (sweet raw shrimp) and Hamachi (yellow tail). They both really melt in our mouth.
前菜に「にぎり」:甘エビとハマチ。どちらも口の中でとろけるような美味しさでした。
アレの注文したのはこれ!とってもおいしかったそうな。
I ordered this dish. It was a very tender fillet and on its top there was a Foie gras. I am not a great fan of "foiegras", but this one was very good with this meat. Under the meat, there were shredded potatoes wrapped with soba crepe.
私が注文したのがこれ!と〜っても柔らかいフィレ肉に、その上にフォアグラがちょこんとのっている。あんまりフォアグラは好きな方じゃないけど、これがこの肉にあう、あう。お肉の下には、そば粉で作ったクレープで包まれた細切りのポテト。手が込んでるぅ〜!
Desserts: We haven't eaten sweets for a while and it's our anniversary, we ordered two desserts.
デザート:ここんとこ甘いものは食べてないし、今日は記念日だし、2皿デザートを注文しました。
もう一つはこちらの「クリームブリュレ」ミルクチョコレート味、黒ごま味、抹茶味とあるのだけど、私のお気に入りは抹茶。あんまり重くなくほんとうにほんわりとしておいしかった。
It has been a year since we started using "we" instead of "I". We went to San Francisco to celebrate on our big day at one of the best restaurants in the city, called "CHAYA" (French and Japanese fusion).
結婚してからはや1年。お祝いに二人でサンフランシスコに行き、ベストレストランと言われている「チャヤ」(フランス料理と日本料理の折衷)に行ってきました。
We were like this at the restaurant. :Pレストランではこんな感じでした。
前菜に「にぎり」:甘エビとハマチ。どちらも口の中でとろけるような美味しさでした。
Roasted Baby Potato, Haricot Vert, Sweet Onion & Veal Jus with Basil
Ale ordered this dish. It was yammy!アレの注文したのはこれ!とってもおいしかったそうな。
I ordered this dish. It was a very tender fillet and on its top there was a Foie gras. I am not a great fan of "foiegras", but this one was very good with this meat. Under the meat, there were shredded potatoes wrapped with soba crepe.
私が注文したのがこれ!と〜っても柔らかいフィレ肉に、その上にフォアグラがちょこんとのっている。あんまりフォアグラは好きな方じゃないけど、これがこの肉にあう、あう。お肉の下には、そば粉で作ったクレープで包まれた細切りのポテト。手が込んでるぅ〜!
Desserts: We haven't eaten sweets for a while and it's our anniversary, we ordered two desserts.
デザート:ここんとこ甘いものは食べてないし、今日は記念日だし、2皿デザートを注文しました。
Caramel Ice Cream
There were melted chocolate inside of this cake. It was a perfect combination with this ice cream.Milk Chocolate, Sesame, Green Tea
The other one was "creme brulee". Especially green tea one was good for my own taste. It was far from heavy, but rather light.もう一つはこちらの「クリームブリュレ」ミルクチョコレート味、黒ごま味、抹茶味とあるのだけど、私のお気に入りは抹茶。あんまり重くなくほんとうにほんわりとしておいしかった。
Labels: Restaurant

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home