Play Date: プレイデート
This is the first play date at our place. We got together with kids. It's interesting that here every gathering has to have a name for it. I was a little confused with "play date". First, I thought "what am I supposed to do??"
これは我が家での最初のプレイデート。子供連れで集まりました。アメリカって、どんな集まりでも名前がついていて、おもしろいなぁと思う。でも、最初、「プレイデート」って、何をしたらいいの?と思ったけど、ま、子連れで集まりましょう〜!ってことだって後で分りました。
Ale with Edo, Kenichiro-san with Shun-kun (his son) and Ai-chan (daughter), Hana-chan and Eiko-san.
アレとエド、健一郎さんとしゅんくん、あいちゃん。花菜ちゃんと永子さん。
Me with Edo, Naoko-san with Ai-chan, Kenichiro-san with Shun-kun, Eiko-san with Hana-chan.
私とエド、直子さんとあいちゃん、健一郎さんとしゅんくん、永子さんと花菜ちゃん。
We got together for lunch. We planned to go to a park nearby, but we ended up with staying at home.
ランチに来てもらいました。本当はこの後近くの公園に行こうかと思っていたのだけど、結局家でゆっくりして終わりました。
This is the first play date at our place. We got together with kids. It's interesting that here every gathering has to have a name for it. I was a little confused with "play date". First, I thought "what am I supposed to do??"
これは我が家での最初のプレイデート。子供連れで集まりました。アメリカって、どんな集まりでも名前がついていて、おもしろいなぁと思う。でも、最初、「プレイデート」って、何をしたらいいの?と思ったけど、ま、子連れで集まりましょう〜!ってことだって後で分りました。
アレとエド、健一郎さんとしゅんくん、あいちゃん。花菜ちゃんと永子さん。
私とエド、直子さんとあいちゃん、健一郎さんとしゅんくん、永子さんと花菜ちゃん。
We got together for lunch. We planned to go to a park nearby, but we ended up with staying at home.
ランチに来てもらいました。本当はこの後近くの公園に行こうかと思っていたのだけど、結局家でゆっくりして終わりました。
Labels: Friends

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home