Thursday, November 16, 2006

Today's lunch: I just realized that I have been cooking a lot of Asian foods for the last several day or week?, so I cooked pasta for Ale to make sure he stays as as Italian. Before this penguin, of course Ale finished this pasta for less than 3 minutes. :O

本日のランチ:この数日、いや、数週間、アジア料理ばかり作っていたのに気づき、アレがイタリア人でいられるように、パスタを作ってあげた。アレがこのパスタを終えるのには、3分もかからなかった。:O


A bag of organic Grapes: Guess how much this bag of organic grapes costs?? We did not find the price tag on the sale's shelf, so we dared to ask a store clerk how much this bag was. He said, "$3.65", so we put it in our shopping cart. Then, at the casher, it was "$6.85", so we were a little bit shocked but we did not say anything. We checked the receipt and found out it was $3.65 per pound... oh well. what a nice sales jerk, ops, clerk!

一袋のオーガニック葡萄:この一袋のオーガニック葡萄、いくらだと思う?値札がついていなかったので、わざわざ店員にいくらか聞いたところ、「3ドル65セント(日本円:430円)」だと教えてくれ、私たちは買い物かごの中にいれた。ところが、レジで、これが『6ドル85セント(810円)』でうたれ、ショックに思いつつも、何も言わず店を後にした。レシートをチェックすると、450gが430円だと判明。あの店員めぇ〜。

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

えみぽん、お久しぶり!
いつもいつも美味しそうなものを召し上がっていますな~。羨ましい!!
それにしても、アレ様はキュートだね。えみぽんの話から想像していた人物像からは予想ガイ!!毎日たのしいね!

わたしは12月に出発、7月までいるから、2人で遊びにきてね!

あたかっぱ

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home