Present from the year of 2000:2000年からのプレゼント
This wrapped book has been sitting on the bookshelf for a long time, so I asked Ale what it was. Ale told me that this was the present that Marco gave to him when Ale was leaving Italy for the States in 2000. Marco said to Ale, "Open it when you feel lonely." Even though there were the moments when Ale felt really lonely, he did not open this present. I have been wondering what kind of book Marco got him in order to conquer his loneliness, so we decided to open it together.
本棚にこのピンクの新聞紙に包まれた本がずいぶん長いこと置いてあった。アレに「これ、何?」と聞くと、語ってくれました。「これは、僕が2000年の9月にアメリカに向けてイタリアを去る時(とっても悲しかったんだけどね)、マルコが、「さびしい時に開けてくれ」と渡してくれたんだよ。それから、何度か寂しい時があったけど、何だか開けそびれちゃったんだな」と。それを聞いて、マルコが、どんな本を孤独克服のために買ったのか気になったので、一緒に開けようよ!と今晩開けてみることにした。
I made this situation special by making a special herb tea and chocolates from Italy.
この瞬間のためにと、特別なハーブティーを入れ、イタリアからのチョコも用意した。
Ale is expressing himself to show how excited he is to be able to open this.
本を開ける前の舞。
Opened it. And... the book was "Proofs from THE BOOK"
開けてみました。そして、本は、こういう本でした。
This is the book. um.. well, I was expecting something funny like joke selections or comics, but since Marco is a mathematician. In any case, Ale said, "it is kind of Marco-ish" and started reading it that night.
しぶっ!確かにね、、マルコさんは、数学者だから、、だけど、これが孤独を救うとは思えないけど、アレは「マルコらしいな」と言ってさっそく夜読んでいたな。てっきり、ジョーク集とかコミック系かと思ったけど。深い。
This wrapped book has been sitting on the bookshelf for a long time, so I asked Ale what it was. Ale told me that this was the present that Marco gave to him when Ale was leaving Italy for the States in 2000. Marco said to Ale, "Open it when you feel lonely." Even though there were the moments when Ale felt really lonely, he did not open this present. I have been wondering what kind of book Marco got him in order to conquer his loneliness, so we decided to open it together.
本棚にこのピンクの新聞紙に包まれた本がずいぶん長いこと置いてあった。アレに「これ、何?」と聞くと、語ってくれました。「これは、僕が2000年の9月にアメリカに向けてイタリアを去る時(とっても悲しかったんだけどね)、マルコが、「さびしい時に開けてくれ」と渡してくれたんだよ。それから、何度か寂しい時があったけど、何だか開けそびれちゃったんだな」と。それを聞いて、マルコが、どんな本を孤独克服のために買ったのか気になったので、一緒に開けようよ!と今晩開けてみることにした。
この瞬間のためにと、特別なハーブティーを入れ、イタリアからのチョコも用意した。
本を開ける前の舞。
開けてみました。そして、本は、こういう本でした。
しぶっ!確かにね、、マルコさんは、数学者だから、、だけど、これが孤独を救うとは思えないけど、アレは「マルコらしいな」と言ってさっそく夜読んでいたな。てっきり、ジョーク集とかコミック系かと思ったけど。深い。
Labels: Misc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home