To San Francisco: サンフランシスコへ
Since I had to go to the Japanese general Consulate for voting, we went to San Francisco by train and bike.
選挙のため、サンフランシスコの日本領事館へ行かなくてはいけないので、電車と自転車でサンフランシスコに行った。
We wanted to try this bagle shop called "Katz Bagle" in the city last time when we were in the city, but we were too hungry to get to that shop, so this time we wanted to go there... however, we passed by in front of A.G. Ferrari shop near the Japanese Consulate, we couldn't help but stopping there. In the end, we ended up with eating here instead of "Katz Bagle".
前回、サンフランシスコに来た時に、「カッツベーグル」という評判のベーグル屋に行きたいと思いつつも、お腹がすきすぎて、ほかのもので濁してしまい、結局行けずじまいだったので、今回こそはと思ったのだけど、、、。領事館の近くに、エージーフェラリーというイタリアの食材/デリカ店があり、ちょっと立ち寄ることに。そして、結局、そこで食べてしまいました。「カッツベーグル」はまたまた次回となりました。
This panini is called "Sicillian paniini", which Ale ordered. It was really good.
このサンドイッチは、「シチリア風サンドイッチ」と言い、アレが注文したのだけど、本当においしかった!
I had this Lasagna and Torta de Ricotta. This lasagna was the same price as the panini, so I regretted a little bit after. Next time, I might order sandwiches here. As for the cake, this is definitely one of my favorites. Ricotta cake is not as sweet as cheese cake. Somewhere between cheese cake and cookies. Can anyone give me a good and EASY recipe for this cake? Per favore??
このラザニアとリコッタケーキを注文した。このラザニャ、アレの注文したサンドイッチと同じぐらいの値段だったので、少し後悔。そんなんだったら、サンドイッチにするんだったなぁと思った。ケーキは、私の大好きなケーキの一つ。チーズケーキほど甘くなく、それでいて、ケーキなのです。チーズケーキとなんかの間の子って感じです。だれかおいしくて、かんたんなこのケーキのレシピがあったら、くださいな。イタリア人の方?
"Ale, wait! I need to take a picture!" He was absolutely very hungry. I wanted to take a picture of his sandwiches, but one half was already in his stomach when I was taking the picture.
「アレ!ちょっと待ってよ。写真をとるんだから!」アレはよっぽど腹をすかせていたらしく、サンドイッチの写真をとろうと思っていた時には、すでにサンドイッチの半分はアレの腹の中でした。
The lasagna was good too. I haven't made lasagna for a long long time. Ale told me that Ale's mother never cooked lasagna. Is that true??
ラザニアも美味しかった。長い間、ラザニアも作ってないなぁと思った。アレが、僕のマンマは全然ラザニアを作ったことがないよ〜だって。ほんまかいな?
Since I had to go to the Japanese general Consulate for voting, we went to San Francisco by train and bike.
選挙のため、サンフランシスコの日本領事館へ行かなくてはいけないので、電車と自転車でサンフランシスコに行った。
We wanted to try this bagle shop called "Katz Bagle" in the city last time when we were in the city, but we were too hungry to get to that shop, so this time we wanted to go there... however, we passed by in front of A.G. Ferrari shop near the Japanese Consulate, we couldn't help but stopping there. In the end, we ended up with eating here instead of "Katz Bagle".
前回、サンフランシスコに来た時に、「カッツベーグル」という評判のベーグル屋に行きたいと思いつつも、お腹がすきすぎて、ほかのもので濁してしまい、結局行けずじまいだったので、今回こそはと思ったのだけど、、、。領事館の近くに、エージーフェラリーというイタリアの食材/デリカ店があり、ちょっと立ち寄ることに。そして、結局、そこで食べてしまいました。「カッツベーグル」はまたまた次回となりました。
このサンドイッチは、「シチリア風サンドイッチ」と言い、アレが注文したのだけど、本当においしかった!
このラザニアとリコッタケーキを注文した。このラザニャ、アレの注文したサンドイッチと同じぐらいの値段だったので、少し後悔。そんなんだったら、サンドイッチにするんだったなぁと思った。ケーキは、私の大好きなケーキの一つ。チーズケーキほど甘くなく、それでいて、ケーキなのです。チーズケーキとなんかの間の子って感じです。だれかおいしくて、かんたんなこのケーキのレシピがあったら、くださいな。イタリア人の方?
"Ale, wait! I need to take a picture!" He was absolutely very hungry. I wanted to take a picture of his sandwiches, but one half was already in his stomach when I was taking the picture.「アレ!ちょっと待ってよ。写真をとるんだから!」アレはよっぽど腹をすかせていたらしく、サンドイッチの写真をとろうと思っていた時には、すでにサンドイッチの半分はアレの腹の中でした。
The lasagna was good too. I haven't made lasagna for a long long time. Ale told me that Ale's mother never cooked lasagna. Is that true??ラザニアも美味しかった。長い間、ラザニアも作ってないなぁと思った。アレが、僕のマンマは全然ラザニアを作ったことがないよ〜だって。ほんまかいな?
Labels: Fun

1 Comments:
is true! E' piatto piuttosto lungo da fare e poi non piaceva ai due figli e così ho rinunciato a cucinarlo!
Post a Comment
<< Home