Ma's Birthday Party at our place:
我が家でお義母の誕生日パーティー
This year we decided to have Ma's birthday at our place with Magnafiume.
I cooked some Japanese dishes and Elisa made a birthday cake for Ma.
今年は我が家でお義母さんの誕生日をすることにしました。エンリコ家族も来て一緒に祝いました。私が日本料理を何品か作り、エリザがケーキを焼いて持って来てくれました。
When I was cooking, just as always, Ale helped me. These days, Ale became a professional assistant for me because he knows what to do and how to cut each vegetable in certain ways, depending on what kind of Japanese dishes I make. Very helpful!
料理してると、いつものように、アレが手伝ってくれました。最近はアレもプロ並みのアシスタントで、乱切りや千切りなど、私が言わなくても、料理に合わせて準備してくれます。
Just one shot before we started our party!
パーティーを始める前に一枚!
Since this year, we have two entertainers joined in the party, so this year's party was a lot of laughs and joy. Pa looked very happy with two of his grandchildren. :)
もちろん、今年の誕生日には、二つの華が加わり、楽しいものとなりました。シルビオパパはとってもうれしそうでしょ。実は、この後、お義母も同じような写真を撮ろうとしたのだけど、サンドリーノもエドもご機嫌ななめになって、泣き始めて、いい写真が撮れませんでした。シルビオパパは、その様子を見て、ちょっと嬉しそうだったりして、、、。
我が家でお義母の誕生日パーティー
This year we decided to have Ma's birthday at our place with Magnafiume.
I cooked some Japanese dishes and Elisa made a birthday cake for Ma.
今年は我が家でお義母さんの誕生日をすることにしました。エンリコ家族も来て一緒に祝いました。私が日本料理を何品か作り、エリザがケーキを焼いて持って来てくれました。
料理してると、いつものように、アレが手伝ってくれました。最近はアレもプロ並みのアシスタントで、乱切りや千切りなど、私が言わなくても、料理に合わせて準備してくれます。
パーティーを始める前に一枚!
Since this year, we have two entertainers joined in the party, so this year's party was a lot of laughs and joy. Pa looked very happy with two of his grandchildren. :)もちろん、今年の誕生日には、二つの華が加わり、楽しいものとなりました。シルビオパパはとってもうれしそうでしょ。実は、この後、お義母も同じような写真を撮ろうとしたのだけど、サンドリーノもエドもご機嫌ななめになって、泣き始めて、いい写真が撮れませんでした。シルビオパパは、その様子を見て、ちょっと嬉しそうだったりして、、、。

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home