Sling or Baby Bjorn: スリング それとも、ビヨーン?
We received slings and baby bjorn from our friends.
友達から、スリングとベイビービヨーンをもらいました。
Edo in the sling. He seems really relaxed in there.
スリングだとこんな感じ。けっこう、この中は落ち着くみたいです。
Whenever I put him in baby bjorn, he falls asleep after a while, so I detached my gear and put him bed like this after.
ベイビービヨーンを使うと、しばらくすると、英土は眠ってくれます。寝たら、こんな感じで、取り外して、ベッドに寝かせています。
We received slings and baby bjorn from our friends.
友達から、スリングとベイビービヨーンをもらいました。
スリングだとこんな感じ。けっこう、この中は落ち着くみたいです。
ベイビービヨーンを使うと、しばらくすると、英土は眠ってくれます。寝たら、こんな感じで、取り外して、ベッドに寝かせています。
Labels: Misc

2 Comments:
Congrats to the both of you for this wonderful event. Edo is such a cute baby. Enjoy!
I'm partial to the sling personally - whenever I see someone carrying their baby like that I always think they look so maternal (or paternal!) and must love their child very much.
The ones where the babies are held in like a high-tech chair that straps to the back like a bizarre hiking-pack.... not so much. It looks so top heavy and like the baby might tip over and fall out if you lean over too much! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home