Sunday, October 04, 2009

To San Francisco: サンフランシスコへ
It was a nice Sunday and would be the last weekend with Ale's parents in California, so we went to San Francisco to enjoy ourselves.
とても晴れた日曜日で、カリフォルニアでアレの両親と過ごせる最後の週末ってこともあって、サンフランシスコに行こうってことになりました。
We walked around in Golden Gate Park. There are many interesting stuff and people too.
ゴールデンゲートパークを色々歩いてまわりました。おもしろい物がたくさんあるし、来ている人を観察するだけでも楽しかったです。
We went inside of De Young Museum to have some coffee break.
ディヤング美術館のカフェにて、お茶をしました。
There is a nice view from the top of this museum, so we went up there.
この美術館の最上階からの眺めがなかなかいいので、上まで行ってみました。
There is a rose garden in the park too.
薔薇のガーデンも公園内にあって、いろいろみてまわりました。シルビオパパは、薔薇が大好きで、イタリアの自宅にもすごい数の薔薇を植えているのであります。
For dinner, we got together with Magnafiume and had some Japanese foods. In fact, everybody was looking forward to having some Japanese beer but we got a table outside of the restaurant, they couldn't serve us any beer... very sad.
その後、夕飯で、エンリコ家族達と合流して、日本料理のレストランへ。実は、みんな日本のビールを飲む気マンマンだったのに、私たちの席が、レストランの外のテーブルだったため、ビールを注文できないはめに。アレの両親は「なんで?!」の連続でしたが、「アメリカだからね〜」と連呼するしかありませんでした。

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous michaelpanda said...

I like the colour of your turtleneck!

And I forgot if I've said this already or not, but what a cute little baby! Congratulations!!

Do you think you'll come back to Japan for a visit one of these days? ;)

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home