Friday, February 09, 2007

Foods for me: 私のための食料
I had sugery to extract both of my bottom wisdom teeth yesterday. The doctor used general anesthesia for the operation, so during the operation, I did not feel any pain except the needle of the anesthesia in the beginning. In any case, for the following several days, I cannot eat anything hard, so these are things that Ale bought for me. Icecreams (something cold and some calorie are good.) Yogurt (something I can easily eat) Soda (the doctor suggested to drink coke, ginger-ale, splite for nausea). Ale bought so many things which I cannot fit them all in one photo. Yes, I feel I am being spoilt...

昨日、下の親知らずを2本抜歯する手術をした。お医者さんは手術のためにと上半身麻酔をしたので、手術中は、最初の麻酔を入れる注射の針の痛みぐらいで、寝ている間に無事に治療は終わった。むこう何日間は、堅いものが食べられないことになっていたので、アレがさっそくいろいろ買ってきてくれた。アイスクリーム(冷たくてカロリーがあるもの)ヨーグルト(私がよく食べるので)炭酸飲料水(医者が、コーラ、ジンジャエール、スプライトは嘔吐に効くと言っていたので)アレは、1枚の写真に収まらないぐらいの物を色々買ってきてくれて、こころから、甘やかされているなぁと思いつつ、これもよい機会と思って、「〜が食べたいなぁ〜」とか「〜したいなぁ」と姫状態。へへへ

My sofa side-table. Every 4 to 6 hours, I am taking medicines. I have been watching TV and movies. When I feel tired of watching it, I listen to podcast (some radio shows I downloaded to my ipod.) It seems that American medicines work a lot for me, sometimes too much. So whenever I take any of the medicine, I fall asleep within 30 minutes.

ソファの横の即席テーブル。4−6時間ごとに薬を飲む事になっている。テレビを見たり、映画をみたり、、そういうのに疲れたら、ポッドキャスト(私のiPodにダウンロードしてあるラジオ番組)を聞いたり。アメリカの薬は本当によく効くみたいで、ちょっと効き過ぎかもと思う事も。どの薬を飲んでも、飲んだ後30分以内には眠ってしまうのだから、、、。おそるべし。

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

大変だったね。どう?もう痛みは取れた?いろんな物も食べられるようになった?歯を抜くってすごいことだよね。アレさんの介抱がありがたいね。

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home