Steamed fish: Red snapper with a bottle of white wine.
いずみ鯛のホイル蒸しと白ワイン
For the last four weeks, I have been busy teaching and realized that I did not cook much of fish. So I cooked this dish for us today. Usually, we don't open a bottle of wine just for us (we open only when we have guests .) Somehow we felt like drinking white wine today.
この4週間、教えるのに忙しくしていて、お魚を料理してなかったなぁと気がついた。というわけで、今晩は、このお魚を料理した。たいてい、二人だけの時は、ワインボトルを開けることはないのだけど(お客さんがいらした時だけなのですが)、今晩はなんとなく白ワインモードだったので、この白ワインに挑戦。
I wanted to make it in Japanese way, but I did not have some ingredients for that, so I just used white wine, salt, and lemon. It turned out that it became a easy but good recipe. :)
本当は日本風にしたかったのだけど、昆布やらがなくて、適当に白ワインと塩、レモンで味づけ。これが結構あっさりとして簡単かつおいしいレシピとなった。
いずみ鯛のホイル蒸しと白ワイン
For the last four weeks, I have been busy teaching and realized that I did not cook much of fish. So I cooked this dish for us today. Usually, we don't open a bottle of wine just for us (we open only when we have guests .) Somehow we felt like drinking white wine today.
この4週間、教えるのに忙しくしていて、お魚を料理してなかったなぁと気がついた。というわけで、今晩は、このお魚を料理した。たいてい、二人だけの時は、ワインボトルを開けることはないのだけど(お客さんがいらした時だけなのですが)、今晩はなんとなく白ワインモードだったので、この白ワインに挑戦。
本当は日本風にしたかったのだけど、昆布やらがなくて、適当に白ワインと塩、レモンで味づけ。これが結構あっさりとして簡単かつおいしいレシピとなった。
Labels: Foods

1 Comments:
looks delicious! as do all our photos of food...
Post a Comment
<< Home