Movie Night: ムービーナイト
Every once in a while, we go and watch a movie. I was checking some new movies on line in the afternoon and found a new movie by Woody Allen.
時々映画を見に出かけます。午後コンピュータで、最近どんな映画が出て来たかな〜なんてチェックしていたら、ウッディーアレンの新しい映画が出てるのを発見。
This cinema is a relatively new one and shows 20 movies at the same time. This theater has been one of our favorites since they are new and have comfy seats.
この映画館は比較的新しめで、同時に20本の映画を上演できるし、シートもかなりゆったりなので、映画を見るなら、ここが好きだなぁと。
The movie was "Vicky Cristina Barcelona".
「ビッキー クリスティーナ バルセロナ」という映画でした。
There was a famous puff cream shop next to the theater, called "Beard Papa's". I always wanted to try this puff cream and finally we tried them. They were really really good.
この映画館のとなりに、「ベアード・パパ」という有名なシュークリーム屋があって、随分前から気になっていたのだけど、今晩やっと食べられました。とってもおいしかった〜!
We had to wait for a while before our movie started, so we observed some American people in the theater. Also we tried to guess what kind of movie those people watched or are going to watch.
映画が始まるまで、少し待たなくちゃいけなかったので、映画館でアメリカ人ウォチング。でもって、そういう人達がどんな映画を見たか、とか見るかなどをあてっこして時間を潰しました。なんとなくわかるんだよねぇ、、映画の趣味ってのが。身なりやら格好で。
Every once in a while, we go and watch a movie. I was checking some new movies on line in the afternoon and found a new movie by Woody Allen.
時々映画を見に出かけます。午後コンピュータで、最近どんな映画が出て来たかな〜なんてチェックしていたら、ウッディーアレンの新しい映画が出てるのを発見。
この映画館は比較的新しめで、同時に20本の映画を上演できるし、シートもかなりゆったりなので、映画を見るなら、ここが好きだなぁと。
「ビッキー クリスティーナ バルセロナ」という映画でした。
この映画館のとなりに、「ベアード・パパ」という有名なシュークリーム屋があって、随分前から気になっていたのだけど、今晩やっと食べられました。とってもおいしかった〜!
映画が始まるまで、少し待たなくちゃいけなかったので、映画館でアメリカ人ウォチング。でもって、そういう人達がどんな映画を見たか、とか見るかなどをあてっこして時間を潰しました。なんとなくわかるんだよねぇ、、映画の趣味ってのが。身なりやら格好で。
Labels: Fun

1 Comments:
First off, I like the pictures of all the food. I understand you are the chef and Alessandro is the sous-chef :)
I love Beard Papa too! Vanilla is my favorite.
I remember Alessandro asking you to bring a special ingredient to the airport. Did you make the pie in Italy? How did it turn out?
Please let Alessandro know that Adchemy life is no fun without him yelling at the computer in Italian once in a while! Also let him know that the yogurt is doing well.
Hope your vacation is going well,
Arjun Kulothungun
(Alessandro's colleague at Adchemy)
Post a Comment
<< Home