Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Elisa: エリザ、お誕生日おめでとう!
Elisa had her birthday this week, so we invited them over at our place to celebrate. :)
今週、エリザの誕生日だったので、家に招待して、誕生日を一緒に祝いました。
Since I am on a vacation, I spent my afternoon to bake her birthday cake. "gâteau au chocolat"
只今、休暇中で時間もあるので、午後はケーキ作りに精を出しました。「ガトーショコラ」です。
We ate with strawberries and blueberries with ice cream. Also green tea latte. :P
苺とブルーベリーにアイスクリームを添えて頂きました。そして、抹茶ラテのドリンクも。

Ever since Ale saw the cake, I guess he couldn't take the cake off his mind, so while we were still eating dinner, he goes "we have a cake." and after a while, "shall we eat the cake soon?"
I had to control him a little bit, but finally we were about eating the cake, so look at Ale. He looked so happy. By the way, it's Elisa's birthday. Well, it was flattering that Ale was excited this much with my cake anyway. :)
アレがケーキを見てから、どうやらケーキのことが頭から離れないみたい。まだ晩ご飯を食べている時から、「今日は、ケーキがあるね」と。そして、しばらくして、再び「ケーキをそろそろ!」って、「まだみんな食べてるんだから!」とおさえなくてはいけないかんじ。で、ようやく夕食も終わり、ケーキを食べられるとわかった、アレはこんな感じ。とってもうれしそうだけど、、、。でも、エリザの誕生日っす。
でも、おいしそうに食べてくれると作りがいがあるもんです。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home