Summer program:夏期講習
I am teaching again this summer. Every day for four hours and cultural events every Friday. Sometimes it is fun, but obviously we are all getting tired. Just one more week to finish, which gives me some energy.
今年の夏も教えています。毎日4時間に加え、金曜日は文化活動も。楽しいことは楽しいんだけど、さすがに学生も教師も疲れてきた〜!でも、あと1週間で終わると思うと、なんとなく元気になってきてたりして、、、。
Calligraphy class: 書道のクラス

I told him that you were supposed to write your name on the left, and he was very sad, since the name is the last thing that you write. Anyway, he tried again and he did it again..:(
名前は左だよと伝えたあと、「あ〜!しまった!」と再挑戦した結果がこれ。
集中力があるんだか、ないんだか。
生け花のクラス:Flower arrangement.
There are male students in my class this year, so it was a little bit funny to see them doing flower arrangement, but I guess they enjoyed it.
今年は、男の子が多いクラスだったもんで、生け花でよかったのかなぁと思いながら、眺めてましたが、みんななかなかまじめにやってました。

I tried it myself!
私もしっかり挑戦!
墨絵のクラス:Sumie class
Elisa came to teach this class.
エリザが来て、教えてくれました。

日本料理のレストランへ:To Japanese restaurant
Not all the students came, but it was nice to go to a Japanese restaurant...
The students asked me more questions than they do in class.
全員は参加できなかったけど、日本料理屋へ。なかなかよかったです。
学生は授業中の時なんかよりも、かなり積極的にいろいろ聞いてきてました。やっぱり食べ物って、学習効果ありなのねぇ。

I am teaching again this summer. Every day for four hours and cultural events every Friday. Sometimes it is fun, but obviously we are all getting tired. Just one more week to finish, which gives me some energy.
今年の夏も教えています。毎日4時間に加え、金曜日は文化活動も。楽しいことは楽しいんだけど、さすがに学生も教師も疲れてきた〜!でも、あと1週間で終わると思うと、なんとなく元気になってきてたりして、、、。
Calligraphy class: 書道のクラス
名前は左だよと伝えたあと、「あ〜!しまった!」と再挑戦した結果がこれ。
集中力があるんだか、ないんだか。
生け花のクラス:Flower arrangement.
There are male students in my class this year, so it was a little bit funny to see them doing flower arrangement, but I guess they enjoyed it.
今年は、男の子が多いクラスだったもんで、生け花でよかったのかなぁと思いながら、眺めてましたが、みんななかなかまじめにやってました。
私もしっかり挑戦!
墨絵のクラス:Sumie class
Elisa came to teach this class.
エリザが来て、教えてくれました。
Not all the students came, but it was nice to go to a Japanese restaurant...
The students asked me more questions than they do in class.
全員は参加できなかったけど、日本料理屋へ。なかなかよかったです。
学生は授業中の時なんかよりも、かなり積極的にいろいろ聞いてきてました。やっぱり食べ物って、学習効果ありなのねぇ。
Labels: my Japanese teaching

1 Comments:
Emiko,you should consider taking a break and relaxing in the windy city for few days. Just give the students some huge homework to do and leave ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home