Molto Italiano! (Part 3)
とってもイタリアなモノ(第3弾)
I guess that I should spend one post just for the dolci that we had during our stay. It looked like we had always parties during our stay...
滞在中に食べたデザート、、、数知れず。そして本当に美味しかった。毎日がパーティでした。
Our Ma' baked her hand-made chestnut cake with pine nuts for breakfast.
Nice to wake up with a nice smell of the cake like this. :P
お義母が朝食にと焼いてくれたチェスナッツ(松の実入り)ケーキ。こういうケーキの薫りで目が覚めるっていいもんです。
This is a Crème Brûlée with cherries and very delicate taste.
これは、クリームブリュレの周りに砂糖漬けしたサクランボが添えられたいたデザートで、なかなか繊細な味でした。
Chocolate souffle (inside warm melting chocolate inside) and white chocolate sorbet on the apricot puree.
チョコレートスフレ(中からとろけるようなチョコレートが流れてきました)とホワイトチョコレートのシャーベットをあんずピュレに載せたもの。
Zabaglione:
ザバリオーネというカスタードプレンみたいなデザート
The ice cream with peaches and raspberries.
アイスクリームのイエローピーチとラズベーリー添え。
It was quite impressive that we ate this many (in fact more than this many, there were some desserts that were gone straight to our stomachs before taking a picture.) for 10 days. After looking through the pictures, I really feel that it is a time to go on a diet for us. :O
こうやって写真を見てると、本当に10日間でよく食べたなぁと思う。写真を取り忘れて、すぐに食べてしまったものも考えると、いや、ダイエットしなくてはと思うわ〜!
とってもイタリアなモノ(第3弾)
I guess that I should spend one post just for the dolci that we had during our stay. It looked like we had always parties during our stay...
滞在中に食べたデザート、、、数知れず。そして本当に美味しかった。毎日がパーティでした。
Nice to wake up with a nice smell of the cake like this. :P
お義母が朝食にと焼いてくれたチェスナッツ(松の実入り)ケーキ。こういうケーキの薫りで目が覚めるっていいもんです。
これは、クリームブリュレの周りに砂糖漬けしたサクランボが添えられたいたデザートで、なかなか繊細な味でした。
チョコレートスフレ(中からとろけるようなチョコレートが流れてきました)とホワイトチョコレートのシャーベットをあんずピュレに載せたもの。
ザバリオーネというカスタードプレンみたいなデザート
アイスクリームのイエローピーチとラズベーリー添え。
It was quite impressive that we ate this many (in fact more than this many, there were some desserts that were gone straight to our stomachs before taking a picture.) for 10 days. After looking through the pictures, I really feel that it is a time to go on a diet for us. :O
こうやって写真を見てると、本当に10日間でよく食べたなぁと思う。写真を取り忘れて、すぐに食べてしまったものも考えると、いや、ダイエットしなくてはと思うわ〜!
Labels: Foods

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home