Thursday, July 23, 2009

First time for many things... : 初めてのいろいろ、、
There are so many things for the first time for Edo. Edo's reaction for those experiences varies: shocking, crying, smiling, being confused. Little by little, through these experiences, he will get to know this world better.
英土にとって、色々なことが初めてで、時にはびっくりしたり、泣いたり、笑ったり、困惑したりしている姿を見ると、いろいろな経験値をあげて、人間になっていくんだなあと思ったりします。
Bath for the first time. His reaction was "crying and screaming". Only recently he became to realize that taking a bath is not as bad as he'd thought, so less crying...
初めてのお風呂。反応は、泣き叫ぶでした。でも、最近になって、ようやく、そんなに悪いもんじゃないとわかったみたいで、泣かなくなりました。(経験値アップ)
Bottle feeding for the first time. I have been breast feeding Edo, but I pumped some milk and had Edo's father to feed him. I heard that some kids refuse bottles, but Edo... accepted, no problems.
初めての哺乳瓶:母乳でがんばってるけど、少し搾乳してアレに哺乳瓶でやってもらいました。子供によっては、哺乳瓶を受け付けない子もいるとかでしたが、英土の場合は、全く問題なく、受け付けてくれたみたいです。
On his father's arm for the first time. I don't know how long Ale can hold Edo like this since Edo is growing fast, but he did not seem to mind to be held like this. Good for Ale to build some muscles.
お父さんの腕にこんな感じ:あとどのぐらいアレが英土をこうやって腕で支えられるかは定かじゃないけど(というのも、英土はすくすくと成長しているので)、こんな風に抱かれても全然大丈夫みたい。というか、アレの方が大丈夫じゃないかな?いいウェイトトレーニングになります。

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

Ale, there is no need to show how strong you are by lifting the little Edo :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home