Friday, June 25, 2010

To the pool in the park: 公園のプールへ
California is not that hot but Edo enjoyed water in general, so we made several trips to the pool nearby in the afternoon.
カリフォルニアはそんなに暑くないのだけどエドが水遊びが好きなので午後に何度かプールに行きました。
Before getting inside of the pool. I usually put all the swim suit on Edo at home and go straight to the swimming pool.
プールに入る前に。家で着替えてこの状態でプールに乗り込みます。
This is a picture from another day. The top outfit that Edo wears is the one that Alessandro used to wear as a child. I put a picture of Ale in this outfit. Do they look alike?
これは違う日の写真。ちなみにエドが着ているビーチ用の上の服はアレッサンドロが子供のころに着ていたもの。そして、この下のが、アレが着ていた時の写真。似てるかな?


This is another day. Ale came to the pool with us on this day, so he took many pictures of us in the pool. Edo usually walks in the pool with his float.
これまた違う日。この日はアレも来てくれたのでプールの様子の写真も少し。こんなのに乗ってプール内を歩いてます。
Edo is totally under the water.
水没中。
I picked him and saved him.
苦しそうだったので救ってあげました。
Soon after he wanted to do again, but I guess he should learn how to breath before...
でも、またもう一度やる〜って、、、息つぎを教えてやらねば、、。

In any case, I got suntan by going to this pool a lot... :(
というわけで、私はこのプール通いのせいで、かなり焼けてしまったと思います。はぁ〜。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home