3月: March
Our new cousin was born on the 15th of March. It was a big event and we got together more with Magnafiume.
エドのいとこが3月15日に生まれ、よくエンリコ家族と集まりました。
Edo seldom holds stuffed animals, but I found him holding one, so I took a picture of it.
エドはあんまりぬいぐるみとかを抱いたりすることってないのだけど、、、、めずらしく抱いてたので。
Edo was very happy that his zio let him hold his newly-born cousin "Claudio".
産まれたばかりのいとこのクラウディオを抱っこさせてもらったエド。とってもうれしそうでした。
The father and the son relaxing in a sofa.
ソファでまったりする親子。
We visited Magnafiume after they left from the hospital. Ale held Claudio.
退院したエンリコのところへ、遊びに行ってきました。クラウディオを抱くアレ。
We brought a tent for the kids. Edo and Sandrino really enjoyed the tent, coming in and out.
テントを持って行きました。エドとサンドリーノは出たり入ったりかなり楽しんでました。
After that, we went to a park nearby.
その後、近くの公園にて遊びました。
Both Sandrino and Edo grew up so much...
エドもサンドリーノもずいぶん大きくなったな〜!
I had a week off from teaching for spring break, so I went to a Japanese yakitori restaurant for lunch with my friends. Usually I don't cook much of deep-fry stuff at home, so it was so nice to have something nice that I don't cook much.
私も春休みに入り、友達と和食の焼き鳥屋がおいしいランチをしてるというので、行ってきました。家ではあまり揚げ物をしないし、やっぱり店の唐揚げは美味しいなぁと思いました。
Since I have a vacation, I took Edo to California Academic of Science for one day.
せっかくの春休みなので、エドをつれて、カリフォルニアのアカデミー・オブ・サイエンスへ行ってきました。
For Edo each visit seems very different experience. This time he was very interested in poisonous frogs in the tank.
いくたびに、毎回違うものに興味を示すようになりました。今回はかなり一生懸命に毒ガエルをさがしてました。
a lot of fish as well. 魚もたくさん。
We took a short break under the big water tank, looking at a lot of big fish swimming by.
水槽の下で魚を見ながらちょっと休憩したりしました。
There is a stand where they let the kids touch starfish and sea urchins etc.. The person was teaching Edo something and Edo was really enjoying touching from one after another.
海星やウニを触って体験できる所にも。おじさんにいろいろ教えてもらいながら、楽しんでました。
I brought his bike in the car there, so we went around outside of the musuem after by bike. There was some difficult moment, but it was nice to go out on weekdays like this. I hope that we can do that again.
車にエドの自転車を積んで行っていたので、外の公園で乗り回してました。少し大変だったけど、こうやって二人で平日にお出かけできてよかったなぁと思いました。また、できたらいいな。
Our new cousin was born on the 15th of March. It was a big event and we got together more with Magnafiume.
エドのいとこが3月15日に生まれ、よくエンリコ家族と集まりました。
Edo seldom holds stuffed animals, but I found him holding one, so I took a picture of it.
エドはあんまりぬいぐるみとかを抱いたりすることってないのだけど、、、、めずらしく抱いてたので。
Edo was very happy that his zio let him hold his newly-born cousin "Claudio".
産まれたばかりのいとこのクラウディオを抱っこさせてもらったエド。とってもうれしそうでした。
The father and the son relaxing in a sofa.
ソファでまったりする親子。
We visited Magnafiume after they left from the hospital. Ale held Claudio.
退院したエンリコのところへ、遊びに行ってきました。クラウディオを抱くアレ。
We brought a tent for the kids. Edo and Sandrino really enjoyed the tent, coming in and out.
テントを持って行きました。エドとサンドリーノは出たり入ったりかなり楽しんでました。
After that, we went to a park nearby.
その後、近くの公園にて遊びました。
Both Sandrino and Edo grew up so much...
エドもサンドリーノもずいぶん大きくなったな〜!
I had a week off from teaching for spring break, so I went to a Japanese yakitori restaurant for lunch with my friends. Usually I don't cook much of deep-fry stuff at home, so it was so nice to have something nice that I don't cook much.
私も春休みに入り、友達と和食の焼き鳥屋がおいしいランチをしてるというので、行ってきました。家ではあまり揚げ物をしないし、やっぱり店の唐揚げは美味しいなぁと思いました。
Since I have a vacation, I took Edo to California Academic of Science for one day.
せっかくの春休みなので、エドをつれて、カリフォルニアのアカデミー・オブ・サイエンスへ行ってきました。
For Edo each visit seems very different experience. This time he was very interested in poisonous frogs in the tank.
いくたびに、毎回違うものに興味を示すようになりました。今回はかなり一生懸命に毒ガエルをさがしてました。
a lot of fish as well. 魚もたくさん。
We took a short break under the big water tank, looking at a lot of big fish swimming by.
水槽の下で魚を見ながらちょっと休憩したりしました。
There is a stand where they let the kids touch starfish and sea urchins etc.. The person was teaching Edo something and Edo was really enjoying touching from one after another.
海星やウニを触って体験できる所にも。おじさんにいろいろ教えてもらいながら、楽しんでました。
I brought his bike in the car there, so we went around outside of the musuem after by bike. There was some difficult moment, but it was nice to go out on weekdays like this. I hope that we can do that again.
車にエドの自転車を積んで行っていたので、外の公園で乗り回してました。少し大変だったけど、こうやって二人で平日にお出かけできてよかったなぁと思いました。また、できたらいいな。









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home