Birthdays' party at Magnafiume:
アレの弟宅での誕生日会
Enrico's birthday and my birthday were 7 days apart, so we celebrated on two birthdays' together.
エンリコの誕生日と私の誕生日は7日離れなので、二人の誕生日を一緒に祝おう!と言うことになりました。
Elisa made this pasta with rucola and tomato sauce. I have never tried this combination on the pasta, so I was very happy to try this new kind. Also it was very yammy too.
エリザが作ってくれたパスタは、ルッコラとトマトソースのパスタだった。このコンビネーションをパスタでトライしたことはなかっただけに、いや〜、新しいパスタをトライできてうれしかった。そして、味も絶妙でした。
For second piatto, she made this eggplant dish. We were really full, so we couldn't eat the whole thing, but it was really good. I would like to try making this myself too.
パスタに続いて、この茄子料理。パスタで結構お腹が膨らんでしまったので、半分だけ頂いたのだけど、本当にこれも美味しくて、自分でもこのレシピは挑戦してみたいと思った。
Yes, birthday cake time!
もちろん、誕生日ケーキもありましたよ。
I wanted to make the cake, but it was Friday night, so I did not have time to make any cake on that day. Instead, we got Ale's favorite cake from the shop.
本当は自分で焼こうと思っていたのだけど、この集いは金曜日の夜だったため、ケーキを作る時間がなく、アレの大好きなケーキをお店で購入しました。っていうか、アレの誕生日じゃなかったけど、、。
We received our presents. I got a nice fancy pen from Magnafiume and Enrico got a ipod nano from us. :) I hope he liked our present.
プレゼントももらいました。エンリコとエリザからとても豪華なペンを頂きました。エンリコにはiPodナノをあげました。気に入ってもらえたかな?
We stayed over at their place on that day. We had a good talk until 1:30 am. On the following day, we had some cakes again for our breakfast.
その日は、エンリコ達のお宅にそのままお泊まりをして、夜中の1時半ごろまで色々話しました。そして、翌日に残りのケーキを朝食に頂きました。
アレの弟宅での誕生日会
Enrico's birthday and my birthday were 7 days apart, so we celebrated on two birthdays' together.
エンリコの誕生日と私の誕生日は7日離れなので、二人の誕生日を一緒に祝おう!と言うことになりました。
エリザが作ってくれたパスタは、ルッコラとトマトソースのパスタだった。このコンビネーションをパスタでトライしたことはなかっただけに、いや〜、新しいパスタをトライできてうれしかった。そして、味も絶妙でした。
パスタに続いて、この茄子料理。パスタで結構お腹が膨らんでしまったので、半分だけ頂いたのだけど、本当にこれも美味しくて、自分でもこのレシピは挑戦してみたいと思った。
もちろん、誕生日ケーキもありましたよ。
本当は自分で焼こうと思っていたのだけど、この集いは金曜日の夜だったため、ケーキを作る時間がなく、アレの大好きなケーキをお店で購入しました。っていうか、アレの誕生日じゃなかったけど、、。
We received our presents. I got a nice fancy pen from Magnafiume and Enrico got a ipod nano from us. :) I hope he liked our present.プレゼントももらいました。エンリコとエリザからとても豪華なペンを頂きました。エンリコにはiPodナノをあげました。気に入ってもらえたかな?
We stayed over at their place on that day. We had a good talk until 1:30 am. On the following day, we had some cakes again for our breakfast.
その日は、エンリコ達のお宅にそのままお泊まりをして、夜中の1時半ごろまで色々話しました。そして、翌日に残りのケーキを朝食に頂きました。
Labels: Party

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home