Birthday present from Ale:アレからの誕生日プレゼント
Ale got me this nice coat. In fact, one month ago, we were at this shop together and I tried on this coat and I liked it, but I was not sure if I should buy or not, so I gave up buying it. Ale remembered that time and got this coat for me. :)
アレからもらったコート。実は、1ヶ月ほど前に、あるお店に行ってこのコートを見つけ試着したのだけど、買うべきかどうか悩んだあげく、結局あきらめたのでした。それを覚えていたアレがこのコートを買ってくれました。
I was kind of sad because it was getting colder day by day these days, but after getting this coat, I can't wait for winter to come!!!
Or maybe I just have to go to San Francisco?!
このごろ日に日に寒くなっていっていたので、悲しいなぁと思っていたのだけど、このコートをもらったら、妙に冬が待ち遠しくなってしまった。げんきんな私、、、。
Ale got me this nice coat. In fact, one month ago, we were at this shop together and I tried on this coat and I liked it, but I was not sure if I should buy or not, so I gave up buying it. Ale remembered that time and got this coat for me. :)
アレからもらったコート。実は、1ヶ月ほど前に、あるお店に行ってこのコートを見つけ試着したのだけど、買うべきかどうか悩んだあげく、結局あきらめたのでした。それを覚えていたアレがこのコートを買ってくれました。
I was kind of sad because it was getting colder day by day these days, but after getting this coat, I can't wait for winter to come!!!Or maybe I just have to go to San Francisco?!
このごろ日に日に寒くなっていっていたので、悲しいなぁと思っていたのだけど、このコートをもらったら、妙に冬が待ち遠しくなってしまった。げんきんな私、、、。
Labels: Present

5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Emiko!
With that coat you look great.
Wishes from Chicago, where we are still having some 90F days.
>Carlo
Thank you for your wishes. Well, I am sure I will use my coat when we visit you in Chicago in winter. However, maybe this coat might not be thick enough for Chicago winter. :P
Happy Birthday, Emi chan!
いいお誕生日になってよかったね。アレさんからのプレゼントも、同僚と一緒のお誕生日会も。いつになってもお誕生日は特別な日だもんね。
>はっちゃん
ありがとう。誕生日、何はともあれ、一年に一回の特別の日だから、、。ところで、はっちゃんの誕生日はいつ?
私の誕生日も実は今月にありまして、9月4日でしたのよ。いい誕生日でしたよ~。
Post a Comment
<< Home