Saturday, October 20, 2007

Dinner at Enrico's.:エンリコさん宅におよばれ
Saturday night, Enrico invited us over his place. His apartment was very big and got a big kitchen to cook good Italian foods.
土曜の夜、エンリコさんがお宅に招待してくれた。アパートはとても大きく、イタリア料理をおもてなしするにはもってこいの大きいキッチンだった。Ale with the chef:シェフとアレ
After the appetizer (Mozzarella and salami), it was "pasta e fagioli" served.
前菜のモッツェレラチーズとサラミの後は、豆とトマトソースのパスタが来ました。
I really like beans in general and this pasta was really good.
豆は普通でも好きなのだけど、このパスタとの相性は格別でした。
For the second dish, it was bruschetta and chicken with lemon flavor.
次の品は、ブルスケッタというパンの上にトマトとチーズ、そしてオレガノをのせてオーブンで焼いたものと、レモン風味の鶏肉でした。おいしかったけど、お腹が本当にいっぱいになりました。
For dessert, he got us cantoccini (cookies) and we brought this strawberry cheesecake.
It was a very nice dinner!
デザートは、カントチーニというクッキーを用意してくれていた。そして、私たちは、苺のチーズケーキを持参しました。ほんとうに楽しい宴でした。

Ale seemed to be really relaxed and enjoying the time with Enrico. I thought that it was nice that Ale could have his friend from college being able to get together like this.
アレは、とってもくつろいだ雰囲気で、エンリコさんとのひとときを楽しんでいたようだった。こんな風に大学時代からの友達と今でもこうやって会えるのっていいもんだなぁと思いました。
Me with the chef. シェフと私

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all you're doing for Enrico. It's nice to know that he's not alone. I'm looking forward to meet you in California too.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home