Valentine's day:バレンタインデー
I guess both Ale and I tried to give a nice surprise to each other, so there was a little bit confusion. Ale told me which train to take to come back home, so I decided to wait for him at the station to surprise him, but he secretly took an earlier train to come back home with a bunch of roses. So when the train arrived, I was shocked because Ale was not there. When Ale arrived home, I was not at home... oh well...
私は私で何かいいサプライズをと思っていたのだけど、どうやらアレもアレで何かいいサプライズをと考えていたりして、この日は少し複雑でした。アレは、どの電車で帰ってくるかを教えてくれたので、こっそり駅に行って待っていてやろう!と私は思ったわけです。で、アレはそれもより早い電車に乗って、薔薇の花束を買って家に帰って驚かせてやろうと思っていたようで。だから、電車が到着しても、アレが降りてこず、アレも家に帰っても私はおらず、という結果となってしまったわけです。はぁあ。
Ale gave me a bunch of flowers while I made a nice chocolate bunet.
アレは薔薇の花束をくれ、私はチョコレートのプディングを作りました。
It seems that Ale enjoys his flowers more than I do.
どうやら、アレの方が薔薇を楽しんでいたりするわけですが。
I guess both Ale and I tried to give a nice surprise to each other, so there was a little bit confusion. Ale told me which train to take to come back home, so I decided to wait for him at the station to surprise him, but he secretly took an earlier train to come back home with a bunch of roses. So when the train arrived, I was shocked because Ale was not there. When Ale arrived home, I was not at home... oh well...
私は私で何かいいサプライズをと思っていたのだけど、どうやらアレもアレで何かいいサプライズをと考えていたりして、この日は少し複雑でした。アレは、どの電車で帰ってくるかを教えてくれたので、こっそり駅に行って待っていてやろう!と私は思ったわけです。で、アレはそれもより早い電車に乗って、薔薇の花束を買って家に帰って驚かせてやろうと思っていたようで。だから、電車が到着しても、アレが降りてこず、アレも家に帰っても私はおらず、という結果となってしまったわけです。はぁあ。
アレは薔薇の花束をくれ、私はチョコレートのプディングを作りました。
どうやら、アレの方が薔薇を楽しんでいたりするわけですが。
Labels: Present

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home