Thursday, October 16, 2008

Late BIRTHDAY PRESENT from Ale:
アレからの遅ればせながらの誕生日プレゼント:
Since Ale knew that there was a rumor that Apple would update their Macbook and Macbook Pro, he said to me on my birthday, "I have a great idea for your birthday present, but you have to wait a little bit longer..."
Finally Apple released their new macbook and macbook pro yesterday and when I came back home, I found a new Macbook Pro on my desk. :)
アレは、アップル社がMacBookとMacBook Proを近々新しくするといううわさを知っていて、私の誕生日に、「誕生日プレゼントだけど、いい考えがあるんだけど、ちょっと待ってもらわなくちゃいけない、、、」と。
でもって、昨日アップル社が新しいMacBookとMacBook Proをリリースしまして、私が家に帰って来たら、私の机の上に、、新しいMacBook Proが座っていました〜!!!
Well, this is my new computer, and I am updating this blog with this new computer. Well, I might update it more often thanks to this computer then. :P
てなわけで、これが私の新しいコンピュータ。そして、このブログもこのコンピュータにて書いてます。

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new laptop looks very nice !!!!
But I still prefer my Toshiba (japanese by the way...) running a wonderful Ubuntu!!!!!!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

...and even better my ibm-lenovo t61 running UBUNTU!!! :D

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home