Thanksgiving with Magnafiume: エンリコとエリザ夫婦と感謝祭を!
Thanks to this holiday, I had one week off from teaching and had a chance to update my blog now. :)
この感謝祭のお休みのおかげで、学校は1週間お休みだったので、ブログ更新もできました。
Let's eat!
食べましょう!
Today's menu is...
今日のメニュは、、
Focaccia! Elisa and I requested! And Ale made it from scratch!
フォカッチャ(ピザとの違いは、かなりシンプルで生地が厚めなのだそうです。)エリザと私がリクエストして、アレが生地から作ってくれました。
Ravioli di zucca: Well, among all the ravioli, I would say pumpkin one is my favorite.
カボチャのラビオリ:ラビオリの中でも、やっぱりかぼちゃが一番好きだなぁ。
Zucca e riso alla milanese: Elisa made this one for us. It was very good one. This is the first time that I got to know about this dish and it was so good. Again it made me re-think how deep and diverse Italian cuisine is.
ミラノ風カボチャとライス入り:エリザが作ってくれたのがこの一品。とてもおいしくて体が温まりました。初めて食べたのだけど、本当に美味しくて、イタリアの食文化、、、まだまだ深いなぁ〜と思いました。
Ale... (his tongue sticking out...)
ノリノリのアレ。(舌が出てます。)
Thanks to this holiday, I had one week off from teaching and had a chance to update my blog now. :)
この感謝祭のお休みのおかげで、学校は1週間お休みだったので、ブログ更新もできました。
食べましょう!
今日のメニュは、、
フォカッチャ(ピザとの違いは、かなりシンプルで生地が厚めなのだそうです。)エリザと私がリクエストして、アレが生地から作ってくれました。
カボチャのラビオリ:ラビオリの中でも、やっぱりかぼちゃが一番好きだなぁ。
ミラノ風カボチャとライス入り:エリザが作ってくれたのがこの一品。とてもおいしくて体が温まりました。初めて食べたのだけど、本当に美味しくて、イタリアの食文化、、、まだまだ深いなぁ〜と思いました。
ノリノリのアレ。(舌が出てます。)
Labels: Family

1 Comments:
The dinner seems to be very interesting; a lot of good food :-), and nice people around the table. The only thing that I don't appreciate is that Enrico and Elisa allowed Ale to enter in their house at Berkeley wearing that "bad" sweatshirt...
Post a Comment
<< Home