Early Christmas on Magnamoto land:
ちょっと早いクリスマスプレゼント
Alessandro's credit card.... without realizing it, we spent a lot with it. Without realizing it, we got many points, a lot of points for us to get these items for free...
アレッサンドロのクレジットカード、、、気がつけばとっても遣っていたみたいで、知らないうちに、ごっそりポイントも溜まっていて、ポイントで、こんなものを手に入れました。
Kitchen Aid brand: We have been thinking about this blender, but it is a little bit on an expensive side, and we were not sure, but this is for free... for why not?!
キッチンエイドのブランド:このミキサー、かなり気になっていたのだけど、ちょっと高めだし(ちなみに日本円だと6万近くするみたい)、そんなこんなで、戸惑っていたのだけど、ま、ただでもらえるってなら、、ってね。
What shall we make with it?!? I have been enjoying thinking of possible recipes using this machine. In fact, this machine came with its own recipe as well.
これで、何を作ろっかな〜?夢が膨らむ〜!このミキサーと一緒にレシピ本もあって、、、楽しみ。
I would have been just happy with this small one, but Alessandro got me the other big blender as well. Now I don't have to have a muscular pain after making some sweets.
この小さいのだけでもかなりうれしかったけど、大きいミキサーももらってくれて、、、。これからは、お菓子やケーキを作っても、筋肉痛にならんですみます。そういや、最近、あんまり作ってなかったなぁ。こんなに器材を揃えてくれるってことは、何かのメッセージかしらん?
ちょっと早いクリスマスプレゼント
Alessandro's credit card.... without realizing it, we spent a lot with it. Without realizing it, we got many points, a lot of points for us to get these items for free...
アレッサンドロのクレジットカード、、、気がつけばとっても遣っていたみたいで、知らないうちに、ごっそりポイントも溜まっていて、ポイントで、こんなものを手に入れました。
キッチンエイドのブランド:このミキサー、かなり気になっていたのだけど、ちょっと高めだし(ちなみに日本円だと6万近くするみたい)、そんなこんなで、戸惑っていたのだけど、ま、ただでもらえるってなら、、ってね。
これで、何を作ろっかな〜?夢が膨らむ〜!このミキサーと一緒にレシピ本もあって、、、楽しみ。
この小さいのだけでもかなりうれしかったけど、大きいミキサーももらってくれて、、、。これからは、お菓子やケーキを作っても、筋肉痛にならんですみます。そういや、最近、あんまり作ってなかったなぁ。こんなに器材を揃えてくれるってことは、何かのメッセージかしらん?
Labels: Shopping

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home