Saturday, October 18, 2008

To Muir Woods: ミュアウッズ国定公園
We haven't visited parks lately, so it was a nice sunny autumn day, we visited this park today.
ここんところ、全然ハイキングやアウトドアから離れていたのだけど、何とも言えない秋晴れで、今日はミュアウッズに行ってきました。
In front of the gate. There were quite a few people visiting the park.
公園の入り口で。かなりの人が来てました。
Ale was ready to be taken many pictures.
アレもポーズを決めて、、、。
Ballet posture, as he said.
バレーのポーズなんだって。
When walking on the paths, there was a big tree lying like this, so I tried to pass the tree just like I do limbo dance.
歩いていたら、大木がこんな感じであって、リンボーダンスで行かなくては、、、。
I don't know what kind of posture Ale was trying, but...
ま、どういうことを表現しようとしているのかいまいちわかりかねますが、何かを表現してるのでしょう。
Ale said, "well, now your turn, Emiko. Do something!" Therefore, I expressed myself like this. "Let's move on!"
「じゃ、次、エミコのばんね、なんかやって〜!」って言うもんだから、、、。私もこんな感じで、「はよ、いこうや〜!」って感じを表現してみました。

Though we saw many people at the entrance, but we took a steep trail, so there was almost no one, so we could do stupid stuff like expressing ourselves on the road...
けっこう、入り口には人がたくさんいたのだけど、ハードで急斜面のコースってのを選んだせいか、ほとんど人を見かけず。おかげで、こうやって道でへんなポーズをすることもできて、公園を満喫しました。

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

...I am Not sure an autumn season exists there, it is just the continuation of the same weather. If you look for the feeling of autumn you have to be in the midwest, where colors are changing.
...sorry but I have to take my little revenges once in a while :-)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home