Ale's new bike: アレの新しい自転車
One month and half has passed since Ale started commuting by bike all the way. Ale bikes for 40 minutes or so (10 km one way) every day. I felt so bad since Ale's bike was very heavy and old falling-apart bike.
アレが自転車通勤を始めて1ヶ月半ぐらい。毎日片道10キロを40分ぐらいかけて行っています。乗ってる自転車が古いのもあって、かわいそうだなぁと思っていました。
So we went to see bikes this weekend. We checked almost all the bike shops in this area and we found this nice/cute/stylish bike. I fell in love with this bike for the first time I saw! Happy Father's day for my soon-to-be-father husband!
というわけで、週末自転車を見に行きました。このエリアにある自転車屋という自転車屋を片っ端から行って、見つけたのがこの自転車。私は結構最初から一目ぼれ!とっても、スタイリッシュでかわいい自転車なのです。もうすぐ、お父さんになるアレへの、父の日のプレゼントにしました!
Comparison between the old bike and the new one on riding...
乗り心地比較!
Ale told me that when he was biking and approaching someone on the road, they always noticed him coming even even from far back because of the noise that his bike made...
古い自転車だと、こいでいると、随分離れた所からも、「あ、誰か後ろからきてるな」ってな具合で振り向かれると言ってたけど、この新しい自転車だったら、大丈夫かな?
One month and half has passed since Ale started commuting by bike all the way. Ale bikes for 40 minutes or so (10 km one way) every day. I felt so bad since Ale's bike was very heavy and old falling-apart bike.
アレが自転車通勤を始めて1ヶ月半ぐらい。毎日片道10キロを40分ぐらいかけて行っています。乗ってる自転車が古いのもあって、かわいそうだなぁと思っていました。
というわけで、週末自転車を見に行きました。このエリアにある自転車屋という自転車屋を片っ端から行って、見つけたのがこの自転車。私は結構最初から一目ぼれ!とっても、スタイリッシュでかわいい自転車なのです。もうすぐ、お父さんになるアレへの、父の日のプレゼントにしました!
Comparison between the old bike and the new one on riding...
乗り心地比較!
Ale told me that when he was biking and approaching someone on the road, they always noticed him coming even even from far back because of the noise that his bike made...
古い自転車だと、こいでいると、随分離れた所からも、「あ、誰か後ろからきてるな」ってな具合で振り向かれると言ってたけど、この新しい自転車だったら、大丈夫かな?
Labels: Shopping

1 Comments:
regalo indovinato;bella bici.
mi piace anche il casco.auguri
Post a Comment
<< Home