Celebration of my completion of this academic year: 今年度の学期終了!
Finally, my school is over and we decided to go out and watch a movie to celebrate. This is the movie that Ale has been wanting to watch so badly since it's 3D movie.
やっと今年度の学期も終わり、晴れて夏休み。じゃ、「お祝いに」と映画を観に行きました。この「UP」っていう映画は3Dの映画で、アレが随分前から観たがっていた映画なのです。(っていうか、だれの、何のお祝いだっけ?)
Well, since it's a weekday and the movie started at around 8 pm, so the movie theater was rather empty and we enjoyed it even more. For preview, here.
平日で、8時すぎからのショーだったからか、映画館も空いていてゆったり観れました。
予告編はこちら。
Finally, my school is over and we decided to go out and watch a movie to celebrate. This is the movie that Ale has been wanting to watch so badly since it's 3D movie.
やっと今年度の学期も終わり、晴れて夏休み。じゃ、「お祝いに」と映画を観に行きました。この「UP」っていう映画は3Dの映画で、アレが随分前から観たがっていた映画なのです。(っていうか、だれの、何のお祝いだっけ?)
Well, since it's a weekday and the movie started at around 8 pm, so the movie theater was rather empty and we enjoyed it even more. For preview, here.平日で、8時すぎからのショーだったからか、映画館も空いていてゆったり観れました。
予告編はこちら。
Labels: Fun

2 Comments:
I didn't know that movie was in 3D...!? It's only advertised as being in regular 2-D here..
I'm not sure I'm cool enough to handle watching movies in 3 dimensions... (笑)
I don't watch movies with obese babies....
Post a Comment
<< Home