Pregnancy Time: 妊娠期間
I started going to see a doctor more often these days and when I was waiting there, thinking "my pregnancy is finally almost over", a question popped up in my head. "Which animal has the longest pregnancy time?"
If I were an elephant, I still have 12-13 more months to go. (Elephants have 21-22 months pregnancy.)
If I were a opossum, I would have already done with my pregnancy 8 months ago. (Possums have 12-16 days pregnancy.)
How about squirrels?
Squirrels have 42 days pregnancy and usually have multiple babies at one time. No wonder there are so many squirrels around the house.
今月に入ってから、検診も週に1回になり病院に行く回数も増えました。待ち合い室で「私の妊婦生活もあと少しだな〜」なんて考えて待っていたら、ふと「どの動物の妊娠期間が一番長いのかな〜」と疑問が。
もし私がゾウだったら、私の妊娠期間はやっと半分ほどだとか。(ゾウの妊娠期間は21〜22ヶ月なんですって!ゾウさんって、、、、すごい。)
もし私がフクロ鼠だったら、私の妊娠はとっくの昔に終わってたはず。(フクロ鼠が最短で12〜14日間なんだって。うらやましい。)
ちなみに、リスの妊娠期間は、42日だとか。そして、複数産まれるのだとか。道理でたくさんいるわけだなぁと思います。
I started going to see a doctor more often these days and when I was waiting there, thinking "my pregnancy is finally almost over", a question popped up in my head. "Which animal has the longest pregnancy time?"
If I were an elephant, I still have 12-13 more months to go. (Elephants have 21-22 months pregnancy.)
If I were a opossum, I would have already done with my pregnancy 8 months ago. (Possums have 12-16 days pregnancy.)
How about squirrels?
Squirrels have 42 days pregnancy and usually have multiple babies at one time. No wonder there are so many squirrels around the house.
今月に入ってから、検診も週に1回になり病院に行く回数も増えました。待ち合い室で「私の妊婦生活もあと少しだな〜」なんて考えて待っていたら、ふと「どの動物の妊娠期間が一番長いのかな〜」と疑問が。
もし私がゾウだったら、私の妊娠期間はやっと半分ほどだとか。(ゾウの妊娠期間は21〜22ヶ月なんですって!ゾウさんって、、、、すごい。)
もし私がフクロ鼠だったら、私の妊娠はとっくの昔に終わってたはず。(フクロ鼠が最短で12〜14日間なんだって。うらやましい。)
ちなみに、リスの妊娠期間は、42日だとか。そして、複数産まれるのだとか。道理でたくさんいるわけだなぁと思います。
Labels: Misc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home