New recipe: 新しいレシピ
Finally my last day of teaching is over and just one more week to give finals, so I had a little more time to stay at home and come up with some new recipe. I bought too many brussels sprouts two weeks ago and was looking for some new recipe to use them.
やっと今学期も、期末週間を残すのみ。学校にいなくてもいい時間が増え、少し新しいレシピにも挑戦してみようという気分になりました。2週間前に買った大量の芽キャベツをなんとか使わねば〜と思って、作ったのがこれ。
Just by looking at them, there are meat balls in a tomato soup, but inside of the meatballs...
一見は、肉団子がトマトスープに浮かんでるという感じですが、肉だんごの中には、、。
There it was a brussels sprout inside. This is a reverse version of roll cabbage.
芽キャベツが入っています。ロールキャベツの逆バージョンとでもいいましょうか。
It was good, but since it took a lot of efforts and time, I don't think I can make this again...
でも、手間と時間がかかるので、もう作らないと思います。
Finally my last day of teaching is over and just one more week to give finals, so I had a little more time to stay at home and come up with some new recipe. I bought too many brussels sprouts two weeks ago and was looking for some new recipe to use them.
やっと今学期も、期末週間を残すのみ。学校にいなくてもいい時間が増え、少し新しいレシピにも挑戦してみようという気分になりました。2週間前に買った大量の芽キャベツをなんとか使わねば〜と思って、作ったのがこれ。
一見は、肉団子がトマトスープに浮かんでるという感じですが、肉だんごの中には、、。
芽キャベツが入っています。ロールキャベツの逆バージョンとでもいいましょうか。
It was good, but since it took a lot of efforts and time, I don't think I can make this again...
でも、手間と時間がかかるので、もう作らないと思います。
Labels: Foods

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home