Stay in Alps for one week:
アルプス山脈の1週間滞在。
We decided to spend one week in Alps.
1週間アルプスで過ごすことにしました。

Nonni's house in the mountains.
おじいちゃん/おばあちゃんの山の家。

A nice park nearby. 近くにある公園にて。

Edo looks very fun too!
エドも楽しそう!

I think we might have this kind of play structure when I was young.
なつかし〜!こんな遊具もあったわ!

But if I ride on this structure, no doubt that I get motion sick easily.
でも、私はこんなのに乗ったら、酔いそう。

Nonno's sundial.
シルビオパパの日時計。本格的です。

Because of the weather or altitude?!, Edo ate a lot during our stay in mountains.
気候のせいなのか、それとも高度のせいなのか、エドは山の滞在中、本当によく食べました。

アルプスです。At Alps mountains.

Edo and Ale. エドとアレ。

We took a short hike on the mountains.
山でちょっとしたハイキングをしました。

This is another park in the town. The park was very interesting and spacious.
これまた違うところの公園ですが、なかなか面白くて広々とした公園でした。

Nonno enjoyed his ride too.
おじいちゃんも乗り物に乗ってました。


They took me a castle near where we stayed.
近くのお城に連れて行ってくれました。

There is a little nice town there too.
そこにはちょっとした城下町みたいな街もあって、なかなかよかったです。

On the top of the castle.
これは、城の上にて。

There were so many cows there and Edo learned cows in Italian there.
本当にたくさん牛がいたので、エドもイタリア語で「牛」を学びました。


There was a game table in the restaurant in front of the house. Edo was playing with Ale.
家の前のレストランにはこんなゲームもありました。お父さんと遊び中。
Labels: Travel
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home