Torta di Ricotta:リコッタチーズケーキ
After my July 21st post, Mimi (Ale's aunt) sent me the recipes (not only one but two) right away. So I was highly motivated to make this cake while Ale was highly motivated to eat it. :P
The most difficult part of making this cake was to make "pasta" (outside).
7月21日のポストを見て、さっそくミミさん(アレの叔母さん)がレシピ(2つも)おくってくれた。そんなわけで、作ってみようか心に火がつきまして、作ってみました。このケーキの一番難しかったところは、周りの部分かなぁ?よ〜、こねました。疲れた〜!
After baking it for one hour and letting it sit over night, we were ready to eat for breakfast. :)
Not bad, huh?
1時間オーブンで焼き、一晩置いて、翌朝朝食で頂きました。悪くないでしょ?
We cut it into slices and ate it with a cup of greentea latte. It turned out to be a really good cake. Thank you, Mimi! It was a nice recipe! If any of you wants to make this cake, let me know, I can send you the recipe. :)
一切れずつお皿に盛り、グリーンティーラテと一緒に頂きました。我ながら、、上出来でびっくりしました。ミミさんのレシピのおかげでございます。このケーキを作りたい人は、ご一報を。レシピを送りまっせ!
After my July 21st post, Mimi (Ale's aunt) sent me the recipes (not only one but two) right away. So I was highly motivated to make this cake while Ale was highly motivated to eat it. :P
The most difficult part of making this cake was to make "pasta" (outside).
7月21日のポストを見て、さっそくミミさん(アレの叔母さん)がレシピ(2つも)おくってくれた。そんなわけで、作ってみようか心に火がつきまして、作ってみました。このケーキの一番難しかったところは、周りの部分かなぁ?よ〜、こねました。疲れた〜!
Not bad, huh?
1時間オーブンで焼き、一晩置いて、翌朝朝食で頂きました。悪くないでしょ?
一切れずつお皿に盛り、グリーンティーラテと一緒に頂きました。我ながら、、上出来でびっくりしました。ミミさんのレシピのおかげでございます。このケーキを作りたい人は、ご一報を。レシピを送りまっせ!
Labels: Foods

3 Comments:
父と母が遊びに来ていて忙しく、父と母が帰ってからは友達との遊びに忙しく、やっと久しぶりにこちらに遊びに来ました。とうとう日本語教師も始まり、仕事も充実しているようですね。これからも時々授業を様子を紹介してね。見ていておもしろいです。それから仕事が始まって忙しいのに、お料理やデザートなどもちゃ~んと作っててすごいわ~。じゃ、またね。
brava emiko sei stata perfetta per come hai fatto gli incroci con la pasta frolla che sono la cosa più difficile!se la mangiavi tiepida e non il giorno dopo era ancora più buona!!E' la mia torta preferita!!mi dici come si fa il latte al té verde?ciao mariclò
Ciao Emiko,
the ricotta cake seems to be very good. I think that we could try to imitate you (at least, Silvia could try to imitate you, and I could try to imitate Ale, eating the cake).
Can you send us the recipe?
Thanks,
Post a Comment
<< Home