Friday, February 15, 2008

Saving Coins:小銭貯金
Ale has been putting his pennies in his little cow for many years. Very heavy now, so we decided to empty the cow.
長い間、この牛の貯金箱にペニー(1円玉)を入れ続けていたアレ。今となってはかなり重くなり、いくら溜まったのか見てみました。back of the cow bank.牛のおしり。
This is just a beginning...
これはただの始まりにすぎず、、
I was hoping to see some dimes or higher value coins, but simply pennies.
1円以外にもダイム(10円玉)やもう少し高い硬貨を期待していましたが、ほんまに1円玉オンリ〜です。
We guessed how much this mountain is worth...
Can you guess??
で、この1円の山がいくらぐらいになるかを当てっこしました。
いくらだったと思います?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 dollars and 21

4:38 AM  
Blogger Magnamoto said...

>Sacchibelli,
nope. more...

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 and 56

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell us, tell us!

4:23 AM  
Blogger Magnamoto said...

MORE...

6:28 PM  
Blogger blimp said...

that was one stubborn one.
all right 11 dollars and 76 cents.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Magnamoto said...

Wow! you got almost right! $11.11

5:24 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

I think $11.12, if you count the money again you'll see that I am right!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home