Hinamatsuri:ひな祭り
My mother sent me a box of goodies from Japan. Inside the box there are a lot of things related to "hinamatsuri", so I started feeling like celebrating Hinamatsuri at home.
母が日本から送ってくれた箱が届き、その中には「ひな祭り」にちなんだものがたくさんあり、なんだかとってもひな祭りな気分になって、家でも我が家なりに祝うことにしました。
This is nothing to do with Hinamatsuri, but Magnamotto's house way to celebrate. I baked "ricotta cake". (Tulips are from the farmer's market.)
これは全然ひな祭りぢゃないけど、我が家風に祝うことにしたので、、、リコッタケーキを焼きました。(テーブルの上のチューリップはファーマーズで買いました。)
For Hinamatsuri, we eat a kind of "sushi" called "chirashizushi".
ひな祭りなので、やっぱりちらし寿司かと。
Zoomed in the sushi. I put two huge shrimps on the top of it. There is a soup too.
寿司にズームイン!大きな海老をのせてみました。そしておすましも。
本当にたらふく食べました。
My mother sent me a box of goodies from Japan. Inside the box there are a lot of things related to "hinamatsuri", so I started feeling like celebrating Hinamatsuri at home.
母が日本から送ってくれた箱が届き、その中には「ひな祭り」にちなんだものがたくさんあり、なんだかとってもひな祭りな気分になって、家でも我が家なりに祝うことにしました。
これは全然ひな祭りぢゃないけど、我が家風に祝うことにしたので、、、リコッタケーキを焼きました。(テーブルの上のチューリップはファーマーズで買いました。)
ひな祭りなので、やっぱりちらし寿司かと。
寿司にズームイン!大きな海老をのせてみました。そしておすましも。
本当にたらふく食べました。
Labels: Foods

1 Comments:
i have no clever comment to add, other than hinamatsuri was something of a let down for this 28 year old panda :)
why don't they have pandamatsuri or something? huh? HUH!?
Post a Comment
<< Home