Baby-sitting?!: ベビーシッターかな?
During our stay in Tokyo, we played a lot with our niece and nephew.
東京滞在中は、姪っ子、甥っ子と遊びました。
Ale looked proud of himself to put Yuta (our nephew) in asleep.
アレの、ゆうたを寝かせて、少し満足げな顔。
We went to a park nearby to play with bubbles. Ale looked really enjoying the moment...
公園に、シャボン玉をしに出かけました。なんだか、アレもかなり楽しんでる様子。
Ale became more like play-buddy than her baby-sitter.
ベビーシッターっていうよりは、もう遊び仲間。
As a child, I myself never got bored of swing. This time while I was pushing for her, I was thinking that kids are all the same at any time after all...
子どもの頃って、あきることなく、よくブランコに乗ったな〜と思いながら一押しふた押し、、。時代は変わっても、根本的に子どもは変わらないのかな〜?と思えてきました。
This is a play scene from one morning. Kids can come up with new plays from one after another... very impressive.
こちらは、遊び風景。いや〜、次から次へと新しい遊びを考えるな〜と感心します。
During our stay in Tokyo, we played a lot with our niece and nephew.
東京滞在中は、姪っ子、甥っ子と遊びました。
アレの、ゆうたを寝かせて、少し満足げな顔。
公園に、シャボン玉をしに出かけました。なんだか、アレもかなり楽しんでる様子。
ベビーシッターっていうよりは、もう遊び仲間。
子どもの頃って、あきることなく、よくブランコに乗ったな〜と思いながら一押しふた押し、、。時代は変わっても、根本的に子どもは変わらないのかな〜?と思えてきました。
This is a play scene from one morning. Kids can come up with new plays from one after another... very impressive.
こちらは、遊び風景。いや〜、次から次へと新しい遊びを考えるな〜と感心します。
Labels: Family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home