お節とお年玉:Osechi and Otoshidama
久しぶりの日本での年越し。おせち料理も本当に久しぶりって感じで。それぞれの食べ物の意味もあったよな〜と考えつつも、その後インターネットの意味を見て、そういや、そうだったな〜と。お節料理って、なんとなく白ご飯がすすみそうな感じ。
It's been a long time since I had a new year's day in Japan, so I haven't eaten Osechi for a long time. In fact, I remember that each item in the box has some good meaning, but I couldn't remember what they were, so I checked the on the internet and relearned them...
In any case, somehow all the items go well with white rice, it seems to me.
こちらが3段のお節料理。
These are osechi items.
お年玉もこんなに人数がいると盛り上がります。みんなで運試し。
It was fun to do otoshidama pick when we were this many. Who is going to be the luckiest one?!
アレ!がんばって〜!(でも、アレってくじ運があんまりなんだよな〜!)
Ale! Pick carefully!
一番小さい朝陽も!
Even the smallest baby, Asahi, pick!
一番のラッキーボーイはゆうたでした。ゆうた、おめでとう〜!
Yuta was the luckiest one. Congratulations!
久しぶりの日本での年越し。おせち料理も本当に久しぶりって感じで。それぞれの食べ物の意味もあったよな〜と考えつつも、その後インターネットの意味を見て、そういや、そうだったな〜と。お節料理って、なんとなく白ご飯がすすみそうな感じ。
It's been a long time since I had a new year's day in Japan, so I haven't eaten Osechi for a long time. In fact, I remember that each item in the box has some good meaning, but I couldn't remember what they were, so I checked the on the internet and relearned them...
In any case, somehow all the items go well with white rice, it seems to me.
These are osechi items.
It was fun to do otoshidama pick when we were this many. Who is going to be the luckiest one?!
Ale! Pick carefully!
Even the smallest baby, Asahi, pick!
Yuta was the luckiest one. Congratulations!
Labels: Family

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home