Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy birthday with Magnafiume:エンリコ夫婦とアレの誕生日を祝う
アレの誕生日は一緒に祝えなかったからと、週末に来てくれました。
Since they couldn't celebrate on Ale's birthday together, they came to our place this weekend.
Elisa's baby seemed very big now..
エリザの子どもはかなり大きくなってて、びっくり。
After dinner, we started preparing for dessert. Elisa baked a very nice birthday cake for us.
ディナーの後、デザートの準備。ケーキはエリザが手作りで焼いてくれました。
Ale received a nice present from them. A bottle of dessert wine. He looked really happy.
で、アレもプレゼントをもらって大喜び。ちょっとファンシーなデザートワインで、とってもうれしそう。
This is the cake that Elisa made and Ale was about cutting the cake.
で、こちらがエリザが焼いてくれたケーキで、入刀はアレが。
After dessert and cake, we felt so full. So we started talking about Elisa's new camera. This time her camera was charged to take pictures. :P
デザートもケーキも食べて、お腹が一杯になったところで、エリザの新しいカメラ(今回はちゃんと充電もされてました)を披露。
They said that there are many settings and they can take black-white pictures, so I want to compete with them with my small camera. So I took a black-white camera with mine too. Not too bad, huh?
白黒でも撮れるよ〜って、、私のカメラだって、白黒撮れるよ〜と負けじと。
My camera can do this setting too.
私のカメラはセピアだってできるし。
Enrico, pretending to be a professional photographer. As a professional, you don't have to see it, just click, click, click.
エンリコ、プロのカメラマンのまねをしてて、「プロなんてのは、ファインダーをのぞかないで、クリック、クリック、クリックだ〜!」とか言いながら。
This was in the "food" mode with my camera. We ate a lot...
これは、「食べ物」セッテックングで撮った写真。よく食べました。

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carlo said...

Happy birthday Ale!!!
If I am not wrong you are 35.
Another 30 years and we can finally retire..:)

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Ale from Italy too.
About retirement time, I don't know how it works within USA. For sure here in Italy the Carlo's estimation looks like a little bit optimistic...

10:06 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

...well, I was optimistic actually, I was assuming we could remain employed for another 30 years...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home