BBQ:バーベキュー
In the U.S., when people find out that you have a garden or backyard in your house, they always say, "It's nice! You can BBQ there!" I did not get what they meant until I started cooking some fish or meats in the kitchen where there aren't any good fans to let smoke out nor fish grill stoves installed. Therefore, whenever I cooked fish or meat in the kitchen, there was always smoke all over in the house. Now I understand why people prefer doing BBQ outside of the house.
アメリカでは、家とかに庭があると、決まって「庭なんて、素敵!バーベキューできるじゃない?!」と言われることが多いけど、いまいちピーンと来なかったのだけど、アメリカの台所のレンジが魚グリルとか換気がいまいちだから、そういう料理をすると家中が煙だらけになるというのがわかってから、どうしてみんなが外でバーベキューをしたがるかがわかってきた。
So, we finally bought BBQ stuff this weekend!
で、買いました。バーベキューのセットをいろいろ。
The first BBQ at home with an "orata".
黒鯛で、初バーベキューアットホーム。
It took 4-5 minutes to cook one side like this.
片面がこんな感じになるのに、約4、5分ほど。
Ale prepared everything (charcoal, grill, fire, etc...). Ale told me that it was a lot easier than he'd thought. Well, this year we will have more chance to enjoy this grill then. We will try to cook meat on this soon, I think.
アレが、いろいろ炭やら準備してくれましたが、そんなに大変じゃないとのこと。どうやら、今年はこのバーベキューセットが活躍してくれそう。次は、ステーキかな?
In the U.S., when people find out that you have a garden or backyard in your house, they always say, "It's nice! You can BBQ there!" I did not get what they meant until I started cooking some fish or meats in the kitchen where there aren't any good fans to let smoke out nor fish grill stoves installed. Therefore, whenever I cooked fish or meat in the kitchen, there was always smoke all over in the house. Now I understand why people prefer doing BBQ outside of the house.
アメリカでは、家とかに庭があると、決まって「庭なんて、素敵!バーベキューできるじゃない?!」と言われることが多いけど、いまいちピーンと来なかったのだけど、アメリカの台所のレンジが魚グリルとか換気がいまいちだから、そういう料理をすると家中が煙だらけになるというのがわかってから、どうしてみんなが外でバーベキューをしたがるかがわかってきた。
で、買いました。バーベキューのセットをいろいろ。
黒鯛で、初バーベキューアットホーム。
片面がこんな感じになるのに、約4、5分ほど。
アレが、いろいろ炭やら準備してくれましたが、そんなに大変じゃないとのこと。どうやら、今年はこのバーベキューセットが活躍してくれそう。次は、ステーキかな?
Labels: Foods

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home