Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trip to the Oyster place in S.F.:
サンフランシスコに牡蠣を食べに、、、
As it gets colder, the season of oyster arrives. Somehow people around us are not so into oysters, so we made this trip alone, called "romantic/tasty date" to check how the oysters are this year. :P
寒くなると、牡蠣の季節がやってくる。なぜか私たちの周りの人達は「牡蠣〜?」ってな感じで反応が悪く、二人っきりで「ロマンチックでおいしいデート」でもするか〜ということになり、今年の牡蠣はどうかなと食べにいってきました。

This is the first plate we ordered. We ordered the mixed raw oyster plate which had 6 different kinds of oysters. After that, we figured out what to order for our second plate. :P
これは最初に注文した分。牡蠣ミックスを注文したら、そこには6種類の牡蠣がのってきました。これを食べた後、次にどれを注文すべきかを決めました。
They were all good! Very simple way of eating. Raw plus lemon juice.
どれもとっても美味しかった!とってもシンプルに頂きました。生牡蠣にレモン汁をかけて、、。
Obviously, this place was very popular. In fact, this place has been chosen for the best raw oyster restaurant in the city for the last three years. No wonder... Many people were waiting for their table.
見ての通り、とても人気のある場所です。というのも、この場所、生牡蠣レストランで、この3年ベストレストランに選ばれているのです。こういう感じでかなり人が並んでいました。
After our oyster lunch, we walked outside a little bit. Ale found a huge pumpkin there. (yes, Halloween is coming soon, so there are full of pumpkins everywhere.) I took a picture of Ale with the pumpkin, but I guess it was too sunny day, so the pumpkin was shinning in this picture. Can you see it?
私たちの牡蠣ランチのあと、少し外をお散歩。そこで大きなカボチャを発見。(そうです、ハロウィーンが迫っているので、あちらこちらでカボチャを見るのです。)このカボチャとアレの写真をとったのはいいものの、天気がよすぎて、この写真ではカボチャが光ってしまいました。見えるかな〜?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Emiko and Ale, I suppose that I belong to the people around you that is not so into oysters.....
I'm happy that you found good food at oysters place, and hopefully it was safe enough...
I tried oysters only once, and, as I told you, I find more actractive the last week pizza/focaccia :-)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home