Torta di Rocotta Returned: リコッタケーキを再び。
Last week Ale and I had a sudden craving for "Ricotta cake", so we bought "ricotta cheese" at an Italian shop in Palo Alto.
先週、私もアレもムショウに「リコッタケーキ」が食べたくなって、パロアルトのイタリア食材店にて「リコッタチーズ」を購入しました。
Two hours later... it's ready to eat. Ricotta cake is definitely one of my favorite. I also think that this cake can be really popular in Japan too since it is not as heavy as a regular cheese cake.
2時間後、完成。リコッタケーキは私のお気に入り。絶対に日本人にもうけると思うんだよねぇ。普通のチーズケーキほど重くない感じが、、、。
These days, Ale wanted to be in the picture so badly, so whenever I started taking pictures, he came in the picture... Well, quite progressed I would say. (believe or not, Ale used to hate being taken pictures.) Now, he became more than Japanese in this sense.
このごろ、写真を撮ろうとすると、決まって写真に入ってこようとする。ま、昔からするとかなりの成長なのだけど、、。信じられないかもしれないけど、アレは、本当に写真を撮られるのが嫌いだったんですよ。出会った頃は、、、。でも、今は、日本人並み、いや、それ以上かも。
Last week Ale and I had a sudden craving for "Ricotta cake", so we bought "ricotta cheese" at an Italian shop in Palo Alto.
先週、私もアレもムショウに「リコッタケーキ」が食べたくなって、パロアルトのイタリア食材店にて「リコッタチーズ」を購入しました。
2時間後、完成。リコッタケーキは私のお気に入り。絶対に日本人にもうけると思うんだよねぇ。普通のチーズケーキほど重くない感じが、、、。
このごろ、写真を撮ろうとすると、決まって写真に入ってこようとする。ま、昔からするとかなりの成長なのだけど、、。信じられないかもしれないけど、アレは、本当に写真を撮られるのが嫌いだったんですよ。出会った頃は、、、。でも、今は、日本人並み、いや、それ以上かも。
Labels: Foods

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home