We are pâtissier: パーティシェな私たち。
We were invited to our friend's dinner and asked to bring some dessert, so we spent our whole day baking...
友達がディナーに招待してくれて、デザートを持ってくるように頼まれたので、今日は一日中お菓子作りにもってかれました〜!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, "apple pie" or "pumpkin pie", right? So I decided on "apple". This is the very first time I made "pies" from scratch. Usually I buy doughs. (and I guess I was right about buying them because making doughs just took my whole day away.)
サンクスギビングと言えば、アップルパイかパンプキンパイ、でしょう?で、アップルパイにしました。パイってのを最初から作るのは初めて。たいていドウは買っていたのよね。(で、今日一日中かかってドウを作ってみて、いや〜、ドウは作るもんぢゃない!買って正解と思ったよ。)
With the leftover doughs, I made "pumpkin pies" as well. Ale was really happy!
残ったドウで、パンプキンパイも作ってみました。アレは大喜び。
Ale made of course his "bunet"
そして、アレが作ったのは彼の定番の「ブネット」
Ale wore a tie today for the party...
見えにくいかもしれないけど、アレはネクタイをしめてるのよ。めずらしく、、、。
We were invited to our friend's dinner and asked to bring some dessert, so we spent our whole day baking...
友達がディナーに招待してくれて、デザートを持ってくるように頼まれたので、今日は一日中お菓子作りにもってかれました〜!
サンクスギビングと言えば、アップルパイかパンプキンパイ、でしょう?で、アップルパイにしました。パイってのを最初から作るのは初めて。たいていドウは買っていたのよね。(で、今日一日中かかってドウを作ってみて、いや〜、ドウは作るもんぢゃない!買って正解と思ったよ。)
残ったドウで、パンプキンパイも作ってみました。アレは大喜び。
そして、アレが作ったのは彼の定番の「ブネット」
見えにくいかもしれないけど、アレはネクタイをしめてるのよ。めずらしく、、、。
Labels: Friends

1 Comments:
Wow, you look a very professional patissier. Probably you had to spend to much time to do this wonderful pie, but it is really impressive.
The "bunet" too looks good, but the most impressing thing about the today pictures is Ale wearing a tie
Post a Comment
<< Home