To "outlet mall": 「アウトレットモール」へ
Thanks to Stanford University, we don't have any classes to teach this whole week while Ale has to work three days this week. I went to the OUTLET mall with my friend. :)
スタンフォード大学さまさまですが、今週は1週間丸々お休みなのです。アレは水曜日まで働かなきゃならないけど。というわけで、お友達と一緒にアウトレットにいってきやした。へへ。
It is nice to go there on weekdays because very few people are shopping. You don't have to wait for anything... Also, kinda nice feeling that everybody is working while I am there for shopping..
平日に行くってのは、だ〜れもいないし、本当にいいもんです。試着にも買うにも待たなくていいし、、それになんてったって、ほかの皆さんは働いてるのね〜という優越感に浸りながらの買い物はいとよろし。
Today's my "get" is....: 今日の私の収穫は、、
This mall has "Le Creuset" shop inside.
このアウトレットは、「ルクルーゼ」店がありまして、、
I bought this Wok. I have been thinking of buying this on-line, but it was a little bit expensive.
でもって、このウォックを買いました。オンラインで買おうかどうしようか迷っていたのよねぇ、、だって、高いんだもん、、、。
Very heavy, but heappy. そして、とっても重いのだけど、、、でも、買っちゃった〜!
At the same shop, I also bought this "Le creuset" bamboo steamer as well.. :P
そして同じ店で、このルクルーゼの蒸篭(せいろ)も買っちゃった〜!
What shall I cook tonight?!??
何、つくろっかな〜!
Thanks to Stanford University, we don't have any classes to teach this whole week while Ale has to work three days this week. I went to the OUTLET mall with my friend. :)
スタンフォード大学さまさまですが、今週は1週間丸々お休みなのです。アレは水曜日まで働かなきゃならないけど。というわけで、お友達と一緒にアウトレットにいってきやした。へへ。
It is nice to go there on weekdays because very few people are shopping. You don't have to wait for anything... Also, kinda nice feeling that everybody is working while I am there for shopping..
平日に行くってのは、だ〜れもいないし、本当にいいもんです。試着にも買うにも待たなくていいし、、それになんてったって、ほかの皆さんは働いてるのね〜という優越感に浸りながらの買い物はいとよろし。
Today's my "get" is....: 今日の私の収穫は、、
このアウトレットは、「ルクルーゼ」店がありまして、、
でもって、このウォックを買いました。オンラインで買おうかどうしようか迷っていたのよねぇ、、だって、高いんだもん、、、。
そして同じ店で、このルクルーゼの蒸篭(せいろ)も買っちゃった〜!
What shall I cook tonight?!??
何、つくろっかな〜!
Labels: Shopping

1 Comments:
It would be nice to understand if Alessandro is happy that you don't have any classes to teach this week, so you can go for shopping :-)
By the way, Silvia knows about "Le creuset" brand and she told me that their pans are very good.
Post a Comment
<< Home