Monday, November 19, 2007

To Pizz'a Chicago: 「ピザ・シカゴ」へ
I found a "buy one get one free" coupon on the newspaper. This pizza place has been selected for "the best pizza in the city (Palo Alto area)", so we went there to "check it out!"
新聞で「一枚買ったら一枚無料」クーポンをみつけました。このピザ屋さん、「この町(パロアルト近辺)で一番」のピザ屋に選ばれたので、「チェッキドアウ!」しに行ってきました。
Of course, we took our newly "adopted" child with us. :P
もちろん、お供に、最近よくつるんでいるエンリコさんを連れていってきました。

After 40-45 minutes wait, our pizzas arrived. We were really really hungry...
待つこと、40分か45分、ついにピザ到着。お腹もぺこぺこ、、、。

Boun appetito!! It was really good. I felt so full after eating just one slice, though.
Enrico, grazie for treating us. :)
Carlo, do you know any good "chicago pizza" place in Chicago? If so, we might go and visit you. :P
ボナペティート!!とっても美味しかったよ〜!でも、ひとスライスでかなりお腹いっぱいになりました。ふぅううう。
エンリコさんが、おごってくれました〜〜!ごっち〜。
シカゴピザもうまいっ!今度、イタリア人の家族が来たら、ここに連れて来ようと思うのでした。

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The newly adopted child thanks the new parents that kindly adopted him.
As usual, I spent a very nice evening with you.
Pizza too was very good, but after Chicago-style we now have to try the original one, the italian-style pizza.
Here there are 2 links, one is the place in Campbell, the other one is in San Francisco. I never tried the last one, but some friends of mine claims it as a wonderful place.


http://www.jatbar.com/reviews/Campbell/La_Pizzeria.asp



http://www.pizzeriadelfina.com/

9:36 PM  
Blogger Magnamoto said...

>To our "kid": Thank you for treating us and for the websites. In fact, the pizza/Italian restaurant I was thinking of is different. We can try this one out too.
http://www.a16sf.com/home.html

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it seems that the last part of my period here in Silicon Valley will be full of pizza :-)

11:10 PM  
Blogger Carlo said...

Actually I have been many times in Pizzeria Uno, the place were they claim they invented the Chicago pizza. It is good, the ingredients are good. The only problem is that they ask you always to wait ~45 minutes for your pizza, even if it the place is empty. You certainly can and want to go out for a walk while waiting the pizza. Therefore, it is better if I bring you there during the summer time...
carlo

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home