Thursday, December 06, 2007

"Radicchio rosso di treviso"
トレヴィーソの赤ラディッキョ
This is a typical Italian vegetable, I suppose. (I have never seen it in Japan.) Well, the best way of eating this is making risotto with it. So Ale found a recipe for it and cooked it for us. On the cold day like today, "risotto" really warms me up.
これは、ま、イタリアでは有名な野菜の一つ。(でも日本ではまだ見たことがないと思う。)で、このベストな食べ方は、やっぱりリゾットにして!てなわけで、アレがこのレシピを見つけてくれまして、作ってくれました。今日みたいな寒い日は、リゾット「おかゆみたいな一品」はあたたまります。
Ale in the kitchen. Also it is nice to have someone who is willing to cook good stuff. :)
キッチンに立つアレ。こうやって、美味しいもんを喜んで作ってくれる人がいることはありがたい。
I wanted to eat this right way, but Ale stopped me. "wait for the cheese to melt for several minutes."
さ、食べよ!としたところで、「チーズがもうちょっと溶けるまで待って!」と止められました。
"Can I eat it now? " I asked Ale. Then, Ale said, "aren't you gonna take a picture of it?" Again he stopped me. It was really good. Really. Well, it was worth waiting for such a long time before I ate.
「もう食べていい?」とアレに聞いたら、「写真は、撮らないの?」と、再び止められました。でもおいしかったわ〜。ほんまに。こんなに待たされただけのことはありました。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home