Our new home: (We wish)
私たちのマイホーム(だったらな):
We found a nice newly built house in our neighborhood, so we went there to check that out.
ご近所に新築のお家を見つけたので、さっそく行って参りました。
The first picture in front of our dream house.
記念すべき最初の写真。(夢のマイホームの前で)
Nice entrance, huh? 素敵な入り口でしょ〜〜!
Here this is a kitchen. Island style...
これがキッチンで、アイランドスタイルなのです、、、。
The first floor was just a kitchen/living room and one guest room with a bathroom.
1階はキッチンとダイニングで、ゲストルームが一部屋にシャワールーム。
It's a small garden, but nice one.
On the second floor, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Very high ceiling..
小さい庭付きですが、なかなかいいものでした。2階は、3部屋に2つお風呂場がついていて、何しろハイシーリング。すてきっ!
Please come and visit us!
遊びにきてください〜!
The price of this house upon request.
このお家のお値段を知りたかったら、メールをくださいませ。お教えしますわよ〜!
私たちのマイホーム(だったらな):
We found a nice newly built house in our neighborhood, so we went there to check that out.
ご近所に新築のお家を見つけたので、さっそく行って参りました。
記念すべき最初の写真。(夢のマイホームの前で)
Nice entrance, huh? 素敵な入り口でしょ〜〜!
Here this is a kitchen. Island style...これがキッチンで、アイランドスタイルなのです、、、。
The first floor was just a kitchen/living room and one guest room with a bathroom.1階はキッチンとダイニングで、ゲストルームが一部屋にシャワールーム。
It's a small garden, but nice one.On the second floor, there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Very high ceiling..
小さい庭付きですが、なかなかいいものでした。2階は、3部屋に2つお風呂場がついていて、何しろハイシーリング。すてきっ!
Please come and visit us!
遊びにきてください〜!
The price of this house upon request.
このお家のお値段を知りたかったら、メールをくださいませ。お教えしますわよ〜!
Labels: Misc

8 Comments:
I like it, I want to buy it. Then with the next hearquake I will buy another one :)
...earthquake
bellissima questa casa.
sapete scegliere molto bene
complimenti
What is the price? ...just wondering
The price is $1,880,000. Cosa deci?
Thanks, I will think about it..
わいわい。。。ほしいんです。
it looks a wee bit like our house does...NOT.
very nice though, that's why i couldn't resist commenting.
/bjorn
>bjorn-kun
コメント、ありがとう!ね、いい家でしょ。
Post a Comment
<< Home