Saturday, April 26, 2008

Disc Golf: フリスビーゴルフ
Ale's colleague invited us to play disc golf with him this weekend, so we gave a try. I've heard and seen some students playing this game on campus at night, but I have never tried myself, so I was a little bit worried.
アレの同僚が、週末一緒にフリスビーゴルフでもと誘ってくれたので、行くことに。この遊び、夜キャンパスで学生がしているのを見たり聞いたりしたことはあったのだけど、やるのは初めてだし、ちょっと心配でした。
This is a starting point. Just like a regular golf, there is an explanation of the course. (how long the course is, etc.) Also, just like a golf, there are different kinds of discs to slow.
これが始まりの位置。普通のゴルフと一緒で、その横に、コースについての説明があり(どのぐらいの距離とか、どこが危ないとか)。そして、ゴルフのクラブと同じように、いろんな種類のフリスビーがあるみたい。
We played 9 courses. We walked a lot and I threw many times... (not a good sign). Now my right arm hurts. It was fun, but we were extremely tired after coming back home. Also today is one of the hottest days this year.
9コースまわりました。たくさん歩いたし、私はたくさん投げた。(かなり難しくて)そのせいで、右腕、右肩が痛くて。面白かったんだけど、帰って来てとっても疲労感を覚えました。それに、今日は今年でとっても暑い日だったみたいで、少し暑さにもやられたのかも。

I was planning to take many pictures, but we got into playing the game, so I did not...
もっと写真をとるつもりだったのだけど、ゲームに没頭しすぎて、忘れてしまいました。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home