Saturday, March 29, 2008

Restaurant "Paul K "in San Franciscoサンフランシスコの「ポールK」というレストランへ
There are so many restaurants in S.F. that I want to try out. "Paul K" is a sophisticated Mediterranean restaurant. These below are the dishes we tried there.
サンフランシスコには行ってみたいレストランがわんさかあって、「ポールK」は少し洗練された感じの地中海料理のレストランで、下の写真は我々が食べたものです。

I had this one called "eggplants napoleon". Very healthy but filling dish.
「ナポレオン茄子?」っていう茄子料理。とってもヘルシーなのにお腹にはずっしりとくる一品でした。
Ale had this one. Yes beef! Ale was really satisfied with this plate. However, I remember that he was saying before coming to this restaurant, "I am not that hungry, so I might just have some appetizer dishes..." uhm... this is what he calls "appetizer"?
アレが食べたのがこれ!牛肉!とっても気に入った模様。でもね、ふと思い出したんだけど、アレはこのレストランに向かってる途中、「あんまりお腹がすいてないから、前菜みたいなのをたのもっと、、」って。っていうか、これが前菜か〜?とつっこみたい。
Enrico had this fish one. He liked it, I think.
エンリコが食べたのが魚料理の一品。気に入ってたみたい。
Elisa had this sample plate.
エリザは、このサンプルプレート。
Ale and I shared this dessert... it was a lot smaller than we had thought.
アレと一緒に食べたのがこのデザートだけど、思ったよりずいぶん小さくて、、
Elisa and Enrico had this sundae ice cream.
エリザとエンリコはこのアイスクリームサンデー。
well it was good! After this restaurant, we went to S.F. Symphony concert.
ま、なかなかおいしかったです。このレストランの後、サンフランシスコのシンフォニーのコンサートにむかいました。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home