Shopping: ショッピング
It's Monday, but it's spring break for me. My friend asked me if I like to go shopping with her. Of course, yes!
月曜日、でも春休みな私。友達が一緒に買い物にいかない?と誘ってくれたので、もちろん行って来ました!
It was a big sale, so I got these two around $20. Not bad, huh?
バーゲンだったので、この2着で20ドルでした。悪くないでしょ?
Today's best buy were this dress and a pair of sandals. Usually this brand is expensive, but it was 75% off, so it was very reasonable. I cannot wait for the summer to come...
今日の一番の収穫は、このワンピースとサンダル。このブランドは、普通だと高いのだけど、75%オフだったので、とってもお買い得になりました。早く夏がこないかな〜!
Yes, I bought something for Ale too, but he already went out for work with his new shirt, so I couldn't take a picture of it.
ええ、もちろん、アレにも買いましたよ。でもさっそく新しいシャツを着て仕事に行ってしまったので、写真は取れずじまい。
It's Monday, but it's spring break for me. My friend asked me if I like to go shopping with her. Of course, yes!
月曜日、でも春休みな私。友達が一緒に買い物にいかない?と誘ってくれたので、もちろん行って来ました!
バーゲンだったので、この2着で20ドルでした。悪くないでしょ?
今日の一番の収穫は、このワンピースとサンダル。このブランドは、普通だと高いのだけど、75%オフだったので、とってもお買い得になりました。早く夏がこないかな〜!
Yes, I bought something for Ale too, but he already went out for work with his new shirt, so I couldn't take a picture of it.
ええ、もちろん、アレにも買いましたよ。でもさっそく新しいシャツを着て仕事に行ってしまったので、写真は取れずじまい。
Labels: Shopping

4 Comments:
They are really nice, and I know about fashion ;-)
you still could not wear those in Chicago...need to wait a couple of months
>carlo
thank you for your comment. Well, I bet Chicago is still very cold, huh? Well, when you get sick of your cold weather, you can come to California to enjoy our spring/summer. :P
Grazie, I will try to come at some point, meanwhile I follow your adventures in the blog ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home