Furniture Arrange:模様変え
On Saturday morning, we were urge to clean our apartment so badly. When I got up, Ale was already in the bathroom, cleaning... So while Ale was cleaning the bathroom, I worked on the kitchen. Then we both moved to our living room and bedroom after. In the living room, when we were flipping the carpet under the table, it occurred to me that we can change the position of the table.
土曜日の朝、むしょうにアパートの掃除をしたくなりまして、、、。私が起きた時には、すでにアレはバスルームの掃除をしてたりなんかして、、、。だからアレがバスルーム掃除をしてる間に、私はキッチンを。で、二人でリビングルームと、その後ベッドルームを。で、リビングルームで、テーブルの下に敷いてあるカーペットをひっくり返す時に、「そうだ!」とひらめいて、テーブルの位置も変えて見ました。
Like this... right after pizza lunch...
こんな感じに。ちなみに、ピザランチを食べた後です。
He looked really happy. By the way, when he was walking with his totoro sweat-shirt on at the farmer's market, the lady came up to us, asking us where we got this shirt. I guess he is now becoming a representative of Japanese culture. :P
とってもうれしそうなアレ。ところで、このトトロのトレーナーを着て、ファーマーズマーケットを歩いていたら、ある女性がやってきて、「そのトレーナー、とっても素敵!どこで買ったのかぜひ教えてくれない?」と。誇らしげに答えるアレを見て、アレもしっかり日本文化の広報してるな〜と思ったりなんかしました。
Water was so clean and there was a nice sunshine... So while I was eating pizza, I couldn't take my eyes off from this vase...
水が澄んでいて、なかなかいい日差しが入って来て、、ピザを食べながら、この花瓶の部分をず〜っと眺めてしまいましたよ。
On Saturday morning, we were urge to clean our apartment so badly. When I got up, Ale was already in the bathroom, cleaning... So while Ale was cleaning the bathroom, I worked on the kitchen. Then we both moved to our living room and bedroom after. In the living room, when we were flipping the carpet under the table, it occurred to me that we can change the position of the table.
土曜日の朝、むしょうにアパートの掃除をしたくなりまして、、、。私が起きた時には、すでにアレはバスルームの掃除をしてたりなんかして、、、。だからアレがバスルーム掃除をしてる間に、私はキッチンを。で、二人でリビングルームと、その後ベッドルームを。で、リビングルームで、テーブルの下に敷いてあるカーペットをひっくり返す時に、「そうだ!」とひらめいて、テーブルの位置も変えて見ました。
こんな感じに。ちなみに、ピザランチを食べた後です。
とってもうれしそうなアレ。ところで、このトトロのトレーナーを着て、ファーマーズマーケットを歩いていたら、ある女性がやってきて、「そのトレーナー、とっても素敵!どこで買ったのかぜひ教えてくれない?」と。誇らしげに答えるアレを見て、アレもしっかり日本文化の広報してるな〜と思ったりなんかしました。
水が澄んでいて、なかなかいい日差しが入って来て、、ピザを食べながら、この花瓶の部分をず〜っと眺めてしまいましたよ。
Labels: Misc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home